Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Signal/ Connection] Volte Issue on Zenfone Lite L1 (ZA551KL)

6792 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
hey after updating the software 3 times now i am able to use volte but there's a problem i am only able to use jio sim not the airtel 4g.... my jio sim is working as charm but in case of airtel i am only able to do calls.... plz help.....
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
,..............,.......  Battery back up is low....
Props
Multi touch issue on Zenfone lite l1 
Props
I'm facing the same issue, ims status showing volte unavailable. Help me 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hello,

I have purchased Zenfone lite l1 on 22nd of April 2019, and after inserting my Airtel SIM VolTE was working fine, after few days, suddenly VolTE Icon disappeared in Phone UI and Vocie calls are started getting fall backed to 3G/2G,

i have recently updated Phone firmware to WW_ZA550K1_15.07.1902.34_20190312.

and i have tested my Airtel SIM in other SIM and that is working fine, some problem with this phone and tried some other working SIM In Phone same issue and also tried on both SIM slots.

Thanks
Vijay
Props
Anonymous 
kamalmanaha posted on 2019/3/13 20:06
hey after updating the software 3 times now i am able to use volte but there's a problem i am only a ...

Insert the Airtel sim
Go to settings, then network, then APN
Then add an APN manually
In the name type Airtel and in the apn type airtelgprs.com leave everything else as it is and save the APN. Internet will start working . Even i faced the same issue but asus Just doesn't accept that this issue persists in Zenfone lite l1
Thank me later
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus Zenfone lite a volte support hoba
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When I bought my phone it worked with volte but now volte is missing. Asus making us full.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It's a big bug in settings app that bring VoLTE Issues I spent 4 Days trying to find ways. I formatted, installed stock firmwares but still at Night this Bug haunted me so I almost tried everything and at last this is the solution.

I've got a Fix to solve all you guys problems about VoLTE icon. After you've tried all the fixes I present you the ultimate solution for this problem around all Asus devices. Go to Settings>Apps>Locate Settings & Settings storage App after you found it do "clear data" of both of these apps & Reboot. Yup that's it !!

If anyone wanna contact me my gmail is: dhawan630@gmail.com
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm