ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.0
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: SMS
Screenshot: -
I'm having problems with 3rd party apps used for texting. I switched over to Textra because of being unable to receive MMS with Wifi enabled.
I was using Textra perfectly fine for about 2 months until I noticed over this weekend that many people complained that I never responded to any of their texts. This has happened to 4 different people who are over same/different networks and using different phones. It did not seem to be from their end.

So I investigated this issue further and I have noticed that if i kill the process for Textra or any other 3rd party app using the lower right button, that I will not receive texts from anyone and those texts will be lost forever with me never knowing anyone sent me a text. So for the mean time I have switched back to the default messaging app which doesn't seem to have this problem because it is a native app but then again I have the MMS / Wifi issue.

Is anyone else having this issue as well? It may have been the latest update causing this issue because I never had this problem before.

Props
TWN Beta Tester | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Maybe these 3rd party apps ... need to auto-start to properly works.
Use auto-start manager to ensure this apps are enabled.
See here on how to:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/foru ... &extra=page%3D1
Props Helpful 0
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Beta Tester
Posts1 ZenCredit0 Points13 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm