Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] [ZenFestival] Free Exclusive Passes Available for 5 days on ZenTalk!    Close

16629 162
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Ni IND Moderator | All posts
  • Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2015/7/23 03:56
Event End: 2016/1/19 03:56
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Ni on 2015/7/31 12:22

Thank you for participating the activity! We have sent out all the passes!
ZenTalk Team will send digital invitation soon.
Please follow the below instructions

1. Please kindly fill the google form with your contact information.

2. Please pick up the call from ASUS aligned agency for confirmation.
(Since a lot of participants are asking the possiblity of bring friends to enjoy the excitement together, we now open the chances to all the winners now! If you are going to bring your friends along with you, please also share the infromation with agency)

3. Print out the digital exclusive pass and bring it to the event.
(You can show the screenshot @Registration Desk in the event as well )

4. Complete the mission of ZenTalk activity! (We will announce ZenTalk activity soon on ZenTalk, keep following!)

Noted: For the people who didn't get the pass, please check here to join ZenFestival

http://asusindiapromo.com/ZenFestival/Superpass/

Are you ready to feel the excitement of ZenFestival?
ZenTalk now offer, 100 exclusive passes for all ZenFans on ZenTalk to join ZenFestival!
20 passes would be given out each day!
Simply click and you could stand a chance to win the pass!

option.2.001.jpg

In order to let more ZenTalk to feel the excitement, we have extended the activity!
[Lucky Draw Period] 23rd July 10:00AM - 28th July 17:00PM

[Lucky Draw Link] Link for PC
                           Link for Mobile

[Lucky Draw Game Rule]
Based on all your feedback, we wouldl like to invite more new ZenTalk Users to feel and enjoy the excitement as well!!
Now, just need 1 credit in hand to win the lucky draw! A maximum of 20 chances each day is waiting for you!

1. Click the Link for Lucky Draw  
2. Click on the"Z" at middle of the screen to spend 1 credits to win the lucky draw.

(Don't have enough credits in hand, Check Here to get credits!)

3. Every ZenTalk user has a maximum of 20 chances
a day.

4. 20 passes are available each day. Once 20 passes have been sent, the lucky draw will be stopped for the day.

If the passes are not sent at the same day, they will be considered for the alternate day.
    ZenTalk will give 100 exclusive passes within 5 days!

If I won the exclusive pass,what's next step?
5. After the activity is over, ZenTalk team will send digital invitation to your registered email address on 30th July. (Please check your inbox and spambox.)
6. Filling and completing the google form, ASUS aligned agency will contact you accordingly for final confirmation.
Reminder: It is important that you send across valid contact or address information. If the ASUS team fails to get in touch with you or get your confirmation, especially after a second attempt, your pass would be considered invalid. Asus reserves the right to decide how to find another replacement.

ASUS ZenFestival is...
[Location] Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Delhi
[Time] 6th August, 2015
[Exclusive Activity]

1. It's beind your imagination and it's the biggest surprise for all ZenFans!
2. Free ASUS Giveaway is waiting for all of you!

[Special ZenTalk Event]

ZenTalk Team would like to invite all the ZenTalk Fans to participate in this special ZenTalk gathering at the specified date.

Get all your friends on ZenTalk and have fun with us!

Remember! Follow ZenTalk for all the latest news and announcement!

[Lucky Draw Reminder]
1. It is important that you send across valid contact or address information. If the ASUS team fails to get in touch with you or get your confirmation, especially after a second attempt, your pass would be considered invalid. Asus reserves the right to decide how to find another replacement.
2. All the activities are scheduled, ASUS reserves the right to modify and adjust the terms and condition.
3. Any Interference with unlawful program and method to win the prizes will be considered invalid.
4. Asus reserves the right to verify, change, amend, and cancel any content of this activity. In case of a change in this activity, please check the website, we do not have another correspondence. All entrants would need to agree to bind by these Terms and Conditions of this activity.
5. ASUS will only provide limited free passes and will not bare the personal transportation and accommodation expense for attending the event.
6. A participant cannot win twice in the same contest.

[Terms & Condition]
1. By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
2. By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
3. Contest is valid for Indian participants only.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
When will it be held for Kolkata?
I'm waiting for this but I can't go to Delhi xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I tried all the 10 times but there is no luck for me, or i think there is a problem with software, plz fix it...xj_event
Props
rsromit1 posted on 2015/7/23 11:47
I tried all the 10 times but there is no luck for me, or i think there is a problem with software, p ...

Hi
Try it tomorrow, luck will definitely comexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
how I can get the credit?..It show that you shd have 3 credits to confirm...xj_event
Props
Got it in two chances i m really happy nowxj_event
Props
nitinved16 posted on 2015/7/23 17:02
how I can get the credit?..It show that you shd have 3 credits to confirm...

you can get credits by participating in forum posts and creating your own valuable threads and if your answer gets selected as 'Best' by any moderator you will get 4 credits for that .xj_event
Props
Zen_Ni posted on 2015/7/23 16:25
Hi
Try it tomorrow, luck will definitely come

Whats the time for the event.....xj_event
Props
Yash Pratap posted on 2015/7/23 19:13
Whats the time for the event.....

ASUS ZenFestival is...
[Location] Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Delhi