ZenTalk

[Unbox] Asus Zenfone Lite Unboxing

842 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
starktend IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by starktend on 2019/3/27 15:11

asus zenfone lite unbox starktend.jpg

ASUS Max Pro M1 has proved to be a big success for ASUS followed by ASUS 5z. The new lineup from ASUS is out now, carrying the title of Entry Level Devices/Budget Friendly.

To jump in the league of making Budget devices for gaining more user base, ASUS Lite L1 & ASUS Max is ASUS's answer for rest of the budget division players.

To perceive the caliber of these new Players from ASUS, I'll be reviewing both of the Devices, but before jumping to that chunk of discussion, Let's Unbox the ASUS Lite L1.

Retail Box
Continuing with the approach of We Love Photo theme, ASUS has not gone for the Photography off-trend, though appealing Smartphone users to Snap more, and the company is conveying the same which can be seen below.

asus zenfone lite retail box starktend.jpg

ASUS Lite L1
The design aesthetics are kept quite similar to the design philosophy of Max Pro. Up front, the 18:9 Full view display catches the attention with slight curves at edges.

Front
asus zenfone lite front starktend.jpg

Back
Back is kept all clean with no Fingerprint sensor on board, and was this a good take, we'll find out this later. Though, the fancy Face Unlock is provided in the absence of the fingerprint sensor.

asus zenfone lite back starktend.jpg

Charging Brick
Front
The typical charging brick comes in the box with ASUS branding up the USB port, white in color though dirty hands could be a fuss.
asus zenfone lite charging brick starktend.jpg

Side
Over the side, you can find current input/output details in case if you're a geek enough. It's a standard charging brick with 5.2V==1.0A of power to fill up the big 3000mAH battery.
asus zenfone lite charging brick capacity starktend.jpg

USB/Charging Cable

Keeping the fact under consideration that this is a budget device, USB 2.0 is what you'll get in the box, obviously.
asus zenfone lite usb cable starktend.jpg

Paperwork

We Love Photo tag on top, the box carries all the paperwork inside and the Sim Tray (hybrid) Ejector Tool.
asus zenfone lite paperwork we love photo starktend.jpg

Triple Slot Sim Tray Ejector Tool

It's a nice little circlet in design, Sim Tray Ejector Tool with the ASUS branding on top. You can keep it in the wallet if changing Sim Cards is something you do periodically.
asus zenfone lite sim tray ejector tool starktend.jpg

Conclusion

That's all for the Unboxing. The full review of ASUS Lite L1 will be coming out soon with all the amazing benchmark numbers and little exciting gameplay. Liked the Unboxing of ASUS Lite L1, then let me know about your thoughts about this budget bee.

ASUS Lite L1 is available on Flipkart, check here.
Get more details about the device from here.

Coming Soon

Read More

Dr.Zen(IN)
/Facebook Groups/
GadgetsTherapist_Hub : Click Me
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 - Fans Group Official : Click Me
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mine doesn't with asus branded charger
ship from flipkart india
it from some dongguan aohai technology co, ltd
Props
skyaakash2197 posted on 2019/3/27 12:24
mine doesn't with asus branded charger
ship from flipkart india
it from some dongguan aohai techno ...

You can get your charger changed in case if it's not working properly, reach to nearest authorized ASUS service center with the Invoice physical copy.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
starktend posted on 2019/3/27 15:09
You can get your charger changed in case if it's not working properly, reach to nearest authorized ...

will they consider it cause it doesn't have any asus branding
Props
The same is not possible if the Box was seal packed which can't be proved now, but if you'd have recorded a video or shot pictures while unboxing then would work, but give a try, reach out to the service center.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm