Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] [System] HD in Prime Video not solved.

789 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: .221
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello Max_ASUS,
Since you are not replying in existing thread, I had to create another thread so I am sorry.
Now we have already discussed that still HD is still not present in Prime Video but it's able to play HD in netflix, you replied that HD works fine on both of them.
Can you show us the screenshot of the Prime Video showing HD 1080P when a movie or video is played?
Thanks
Yogesh.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Yogeshwaran,

The prime videos can be played on HD.

We would like to know if you can see HD icon in prime videos in any other device?

Please forward us the screenshot.
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/10/29 13:54
Hi Yogeshwaran,

Yes sir, the HD 1080p is present in my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus and also my friend confirmed in his Moto G5.
Also the streaming quality is 1.82GB per hour whereas the streaming quality is only 0.46GB in ASUS 5Z. Screenshots of both the phone's are in attachment.
Yogesh
Screenshot_20181029-160630.jpg
Screenshot_20181029-160642.jpg
P_20181029_160331.jpg
P_20181029_160307.jpg
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/10/29 14:24
Hi Yogeshwaran,

Please reply to this above msg
Props
Hi
I checked in OnePlus 6 where in Amazom Prime Video settings it is showing best quality at 1.82 GB and while playing video the HD is displaying in the bottom left corner after the video running time. But in 5Z the best quality is showing at 0.46 GB and HD is not displaying at all. I compared the same video that is showing HD in OnePlus 6 with 5Z with the same best streaming setting. Definitely something wrong with 5Z.
Props
We will get back to you.
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/10/30 07:32
We will get back to you.

@Max_ASUS
When can we expect a OTA update to fix this?
Yogesh.
Props
Hi Yogeshwaran,

This is not the device issue.

We have already raised a query.

We have reported it to Amazon for checking this issue. Waiting for their feedback.

You can also report it to Amazon for enhancing the process.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
These are device issues. They are not happening with other devices. Even the Poco F1 which has no support for playing HD videos on Amazon prime and Netflix is soon going to get it through a software update. If those people can do it and satisfy consumer then why can't you guys do it and stop giving lame excuses.
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2018/11/1 08:46
Hi Yogeshwaran,

This is not the device issue.

Kindly revert back after their response. And whenever I contact to Amazon, those people have no idea about DRM,HD and etc. So please convey the Asus officials to contact Amazon and solve it as soon as possible.
Thanks
Yogesh.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm