123456789Next

[Reviewing] Asus Zentalk Photography 2018  

16783 84
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/1/28 10:03

600x315.jpg

It's been a long time since we had a contest on Asus Zentalk India, so here we are to give all the Zenfans a chance to win something really big. Doing incredible is what ASUS is all about & this contest is the right example. This contest is open for all smartphone users in India, yes you heard that right open for all. So, before you start dropping in your questions let me take you right through the steps to participate, steps to up your chances of winning & the as usual T&C so that its a fair contest for all the users.

Steps to Participate:

• Post your Photos under Zentalk Fanography section.
  • The Photo can be clicked by any smartphone (Launched in India).
  • Add a unique Tagline & A story narrating your Photography. Add (AZP2018) before the Tagline.
  • For E.g. (AZP2018) Colourful Festival.
  • Post a screenshot of your social profile tagging your friends under this Thread. (Optional)

An Ideal Photography Thread should include below Pointers:

• Add (AZP2018) in your title before tagline
  • Unique Tagline
  • An Awesome Photo
  • Short description about the photo (Story)
  • Name of the Camera app if 3rd party
  • Smartphone name & model
  • Equipment used if any

Make your Photography thread complete with these few details & up your chances of winning.

Contest Period:

• Participating Period:21st September 2018 (4.00PM IST) - 21st November 2018 (11.59PM IST)
  • Winner Announcement: 1st February 2019

Prizes:

Winner Gets a Latest ASUS 5Z.
Other Prizes include:
Asus Goodies such as Zenpower, ZenEar, Zenny Customized Coasters.

Photography Work Requirement & Terms:

• Zentalk Registration is Mandatory, to participate in this contest.
  • All contestants can use any Smartphone which was launched in India.
  • Mandatory to add some descriptions to your photo & A Unique Tag Line. Failing to do so will terminate your chance of winning
  • There are no restrictions on photography theme and the number of photos you upload.
  • A contestant participating can only post one picture in one thread.
  • If a picture is selected by us, it is mandatory to submit to us the original unedited picture - 'as is'.
  • Mandatory to submit the EXIF data within the specified period of time
  • Suggest that you can test whether the EXIF data is lost or not before using any third-party camera apps.
  • You may use other photographic equipment such as Fill Light, Tripod, ExternalLens and so on, so it is mandatory to mention the specifics
  • If we find any tampering with EXIF data, the user will be excluded from the Contest entirely
  • Please refer to ZenTalk Terms & Conditions to get more details.
  • Each participant has only one chance to win the prize
  • ASUS reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, make changes, or suspend this Promotion, as well as the rights of final definition. All changes will be announced on ZenTalk.
  • The prize results will be announced on ZenTalk, and we will inform all winners by e-mail.
  • A prize in this Promotion, in whole or in part, is not allowed to transfer or exchange and cannot be liquidated unless specified otherwise.
  • The photography works must be original and the participants own the rights to their photography works. The participating work must not include illegal topics and contents including sex and violence, and also make sure that all the living beings and environment are not destroyed or hurt. If not, ASUS has the right to cancel your qualification for this Promotion.
  • Participants must also authorize ASUS to use the image data shot on-site (including photos and videos) and submitted works for this event on related ASUS websites, publications, and printed matters according to ASUS “Terms of Use” and the “Privacy Protection Policy”, with no restrictions to usage methods and free of charge to use for promotions and announcements through any type of global media channels (including ASUS ZenTalk and ASUS related marketing promotional usage).
  • The event prize is subject to the actual shipped product; winners may not request for exchange, transfer or exchange for cash. ASUS reserves the right to change the event prize with equal value for the winner.
  • All prizes warranty in this Promotion shall be in line with its own warranty regulations.
  • Participation in the “Asus Zentalk Photography 2018” is subject to ASUS Terms of Use Notice, ASUS Privacy Policy and ZenTalk Forum Terms & Conditions on the ASUS official website, and constitutes a Participant’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. ASUS may at any time revise the Terms and Conditions and other rules set forth by ASUS. Participants shall be bound by any such revisions if any. By participating in the Asus Zentalk Photography 2018, Participants represent and warrant meeting the eligibility requirements and acknowledge that failure to meet all eligibility requirements stated in the Asus Zentalk Photography 2018 Terms and conditions will result in disqualification in the Awards and the prize draw within these Terms and Conditions.
  • Spam threads will be deleted, this thread is only for contest related posts.

Props
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/2/8 14:59

Dear All,

Kindly check your PM Box. The PM Box has the link which we have shortlisted. The same link also contains the notification about the details request.

Once All the EXIF's are received the winners will be announced.

Note: If you still haven't sent your EXIF kindly follow the Mail & sent it Max by 30th January 2019.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Years Buster in a new Avatar and its much dope, Excited me.
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Woah! Finally a photography contest came after long time. Although, we miss Zen in your Eyes this year, thanks for organizing this contest. Will participate for sure...
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Looking forward to this one. 
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Finally, our wait is over !! Thanks @Zen_Aakash for listening us. Love you ASUS!!😁
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Shared on my social media-

Screenshot_20180921-154138.jpg
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Can we use ASUS 5Z for this event ??
Props
how to register ? send a link
Props
So i participated in the contest. I hope i win this time. I am giving my Instagram account screenshot for my profile verification.
Screenshot_20180928-215326.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
(AZP2018) Cute Cat

My lovely cute cat one of my family member
Love him lot

Phone camera app

Ivoomi me5

Normal pic
PHOTO_20180913_085617.jpg
Props
123456789Next