ZenTalk
123Next

Ga kebagian update software

2098 26
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IDN Level 1 | All posts
deretankata posted on 2018/8/26 20:41
Coba update manual. Download firmwarenya di https://www.asus.com/id/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-ZB602KL/He ...

Sama padahal software 340
Kenapa tidak bisa
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
deretankata posted on 2018/8/26 20:41
Coba update manual. Download firmwarenya di https://www.asus.com/id/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-ZB602KL/He ...

Langkah langkahnya bro,,klo ga tutorialnya klo ada kirim
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Osasu on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Osasu today on this Email address: drosasu25@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +2347064365391
….
Dr.Osasu  also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140073965 or email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : nativehealthclinic@gmail.com. or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?     
Props
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back! Dr.Unity has helped thousands of women get their Ex lover back" I'm Natasha Wanderly form USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him +2348055361568 , website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com, your kindness will never be forgotten.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
This is how Dr Ofua help me I was diagnosed with PCOS and premature ovarian failure three years ago, and was told by my fertility doctor that I had no hope of having any baby, not only because of my relatively old age I had pretty much given no hope and had nothing to strive or opt for. As a last effort, I read about Dr Ofua herbal medicine, I made purchased for its herbal remedy for infertility, which he did send to me . It has been the greatest thing I have EVER did and a true life changer. Thanks to the intervention Dr ofua of THEGREATHERBALHEALINGHOME, i used it and behold after 4 weeks of usage i felt like a woman again and two weeks after i became pregnant and later on am a proud mother, i gave the glory for directing me to you Dr Ofua indeed you are a great herbal healer am grateful to you.
i will advised/recommend anyone out here having my old problems to please get Dr Ofua herbal remedy for infertility, its work and 100% pure natural medicine with no side effects.
(call/whats-app +2347059497969 OR EMAIL thegreatherbalhealinghome@gmail.com ) Dr Ofua to get yours today.

I am now a mother and I owe it all to you. Dr Ofua Ofure" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you.

Tiffany Benson L.A,USA.
Props
HKG Level 1 | All posts
ASUS rolled out the new firmware for the phone before April 15th as promised, but just how is it. Here's our Zenfone Max ... Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie Beta vs Pie Stable .... I didn't get the Pie Beta to Pie Stable update.
check it here Liteblue login & Walmart Employees Login Portal
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Check for Partial Update:-
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (or iPad & iPod Touch)
Locate that iOS update in your list of apps.
Tap the iOS update, then tap Delete Update.
Open iTunes or Finder and check for an update. Or go to Settings > General > Software Update and try and over-the-air update again.
visit: Official IMO for Windows
Props
I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.
Props
Pembaruan saya memiliki beberapa bug, gunakan versi stabil
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm