63722 319
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Android 9.0 coming soon 
Saw the news on GSM arena
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Ever since the update on ASUS 5z I've been having issues like the phone becomes completely unresponsive and the screen doesn't turn on. Then I have to hold the power button for a long time to force restart. Also the "Recent Apps " sometimes shows "No Recent Apps"and then restarting in the safe mode is the only way to fix it. Please provide suggestions or updates to fix this.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When will Zenfone 5 z get Android pie
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
can anyone help me i downloaded the new fota update from asus but nothing can be change i can't find lift to check option  or gesture option and i also do a factory reset. i have 8gb 256 verient
Screenshot_20180915-111922.jpg
Screenshot_20180915-111936.jpg
Screenshot_20180915-111945.jpg
Props
After update it show me as same as it was before  nothing is  change i can't find lift to check or major camera improvement or gesture control plzz help
Screenshot_20180916-091213.jpg
Screenshot_20180915-111922.jpg
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Make a update of android p in ASUS 5z
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Hi Asus team please provide VOLTE video calling feature as it is popular now and you can find in all brands now
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
r.kiranramaiah posted on 2018/9/7 05:28
Google Play Store issue... Not downloading app immediately after pressing install button.... Anybody ...

Hi, it happened but and believe me you'll get extremely frustrated even when it doesn't get solved by clearing the cache, data from settings. What you need to do is rebbot to safe mode & then back to normal mode. Then go to settings > apps & then reset app preferences for all apps by accessing the menu from the top right corner. That should do the job. Let me know if it helps.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Did anyone noticed that battery is draining fast after this update.... Asus please fix this up priority....not getting juice for even 6 hours. infact, earlier approx. 10-15% battery used drain in night...Now it increased to 30-40%.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm