ZenTalk

[Other] ASUS 5Z receives major software update  

61867 319
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I think the video staballization needs a lot of provement too
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How to use lift to face unlock feature??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Lift to face unlock is great help. Can you incorporate the fingerprint with selfie camera so that we don't to click shutter button on screen.
Props
I am using ASUS 5z but after the latest update my phone's Fingerprint Sensor has stopped working . Though i can see the option of fingerprint but cannot enable it.
Apps are not immediately getting updated from Play store. Need to switch from Wifi to Data network .
But Fingerprint issue is a major one . Is it related to update or Hardware Issue ???
Props
I am recently purchased a ASUS 5z phone is good but handfree volume to low solv buy ota update please please.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Well waiting for the next update a lot needs to be fixed
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sound ourput very low headphone

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing problem with auto rotation . The auto rotation does not work if i am on full screen mode in apps like youtube as i have to press the back button to get to its main page and still the phone remains in landscape mode so i have to restart it use it in portrait mode
Please fix
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus please provide video calling for Jio users through contacts and dialler app. Or just provide another app....
Props
OnePlus have updated twice his Android P but Zenfone z is black why??? This is flagship same ????
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm