Release Note
ZenTalk

[Other] ASUS 5Z receives major software update  

61925 319
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
dark mode in contact personalization is missing???
Props
Untill Didn't get the update
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Now my auto brightness is not working
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Please provide this same update in ASUS max pro m1 also ASAP.
Along with other suggestions provided by customers of pro m1.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
when will get oreo update asus zenfone 4 selfie its a long time for new update
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
There are issues with this device that many don't know...Even after the latest .80 OTA (August Update) update. Here they are: 
Issues:
1) There's a bug in the AppLock functionality, when you select too many apps at once for locking it doesn't lock them all. You have to redo things to make it work.
2) There's a FM Radio app but it doesn't have a very simple recording function. This is odd considering this to be a flagship. Even the cheap ASUS Max Pro M1 has a good, robust app along with inbuilt FM radio recording. Also, there's no app, it is only accessible via the notification panel.
3) There's no native video calling feature enabled by which we can make offline video calls without using an app or mobile data. This is a very common feature that is present on all flagships. This is really mandatory. Plus, the phone supports it but it is not enabled. 
4) WiFi, Mobile data, Sound etc are not accessible in the notification panel when phone is locked i.e from the lockscreen.
5) Phone has a compass but no app for that.
6) No option to display network speed indicator in the status bar. This is present even on low end phones. Why skip such a small yet handy feature in such a great phone? I know there are 3rd party apps but they don't work as good as the ones provided at the system level.
7) No ambient display support. This is an inbuilt Android feature that's present on the Oneplus & other stock android devices. Why skip this on a flagship? Why, Asus, why are you people skipping such important features on a flagship phone? Please heed to your users needs if you want to gain pace in today's market.I really hope Asus devs fix these things. It would almost become an ideal flagship then. Cheers!
Props
Camera shutting down on it's own and system says to restart phone to start the camera.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Google Play Store issue... Not downloading app immediately after pressing install button.... Anybody facing this?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the update battety drain is more and heats up while playing pubg even in lowest setting
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm