ZenTalk

[News] ASUS max pro m1 new update 323  

59091 485
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Ghan IND Level 2 | All posts
swapnilsose posted on 2018/9/8 21:09
Hello
How to take screenshots in max Pro m1 please provide any simple option for screenshot

Volume low + lock button at the se time for few seconds...
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I have installed the Google pixel camera application on my device from Pc by abd without root, ASUS MAX PRO M1 is pure stock Android device then why Asus  is not providing Google's official Gcam or Google pixel's camera there is no issue with camera lense the issue is regarding Snapdragon camera app which is pre-installed in our device if Asus is don't want to provide Google's camera app then they should provide there Asus Camera application which was on ASUS 2 please! please! please! too many pleases for Asus Team from my side please replace the camera application with a wonderful camera application & after the last September update I noticed that Battery consumption has also increased ASAP fix the problems regarding ASUS MAX PRO M1 and release anbcomplete final update.
THANK YOU
Sourajeet Roy
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
There is a problem regarding Copying or moving files from one location to another location sometimes it get stucks at the middle of process and sometimes it takes longer time to complete the process eve n after 100% complete  and sometimes it didn't complete also until I reboot my device it show that still process is going on
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
There is a problem regarding Copying or moving files from one location to another location sometimes it get stucks at the middle of process and sometimes it takes longer time to complete the process eve n after 100% complete  and sometimes it didn't complete also until I reboot my device it show that still process is going on
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
No use for update just we are loosing our data......
Why company didn't take proper response
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

ASUS max pro m1 
Pls need pie update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Very bad management of operating system in ASUS Max pro m1 by the Asus engineers. Applications are closing unfortunately ,like Instagram,  camera, the Hindu etc
Fix this ASAP 
Otherwise company will lose its trust 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
No improvement in finger print sensor even after this latest update. Sensor is not working most of the times 😐😐😐
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This is the worst handset i have ever used. Redmi is too much better than this.. 
Asus does not even provide any proper customer service support. 
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
New update image available now at Asus website.....
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm