Release Note
ZenTalk

[News] ASUS max pro m1 new update 323  

58944 485
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
vineetkumar365 posted on 2018/8/30 18:21
Finger print is not working properly u have to hard press the finger to unlock phone very disappoint ...

I have the same problem after update
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Some common features are missing on ASUS max Pro M1 like Call recording, Video Player & Camera quality is not so good after an update also.
After the last FOTA update for Android security finger print is not working properly on 4GB/64GB varient some its is reposing & some its not 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus say the max pro M1 does support the Qualqum quick charge 3.0 but the fast charger not working I purchase the new charger but the average charge speed    as old charger 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Finger print is not working properly u have to hard press the finger to unlock phone very disappoint ...

hn that is right fingerprint is actually not working properly
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Iam also facing serious issue about taking calls by using jiosim and another one camera app is not working properly.
Props
Hello sir,
                I think you should fix the camera issue. While capturing photos with the rear camera the human skin color becomes dark red. This is becoming a big issue for me. Please, fix the issue with a camera update.
    Thank you.
Props

Same things has happened to me . I have to restart againa nd again to get it working.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
What the hell is doing Asus. Its not expecting from you. After buying Max pro m1, really disappointing with the softwares and development. Why don't no Asus forget the Maxpro M1 now I have to say that my money was wasted.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Camera software needs to be upgraded seriously.
Props
Whenever unlock the screen it opens randomly any means any application (ex- calculator,Google Chrome,camera,phone book etc etc.I think this the repeatedly same issue with this max pro M1 also.same  problem I had faced with older Asus phone.Fingure scan is not working properly,face unlock is also very very poor .I found hang issue also not everytime but once in a day.Fix all issues or else shut down ASUS mobile department.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm