Release Note
ZenTalk

[CONTEST] SNAP, SHARE & WIN ROG SCABBARD!  

12232 90
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I am a typical Malaysian! ♥️

I love all the local foods in Malaysia. I love Malaysia and I love for being a Malaysian 🙈

Honestly, there’s a special feeling of mine for this beautiful and lovely country, as always. No matter where I travel to, no matter where I go, there’s still no any country which I think it can beat our country down, either from the perspective of culture, races, religion, view and scenes. ☀️

Malaysia is a country occupied by citizens with various colours of skin, cultures, races, identity, religion and status. But yet, we can always respect each other like nobody else. There’s always a strong enough bonding between us. For me, as a Chinese, I love to eat Malay Food like Nasi Lalap, Pisang Goreng Cheese, Nasi Lemak and so on. I do also love to eat Indian Food like Roti Canai, Roti Tisu, Capati and so on. But I love Chinese Food too, for sure!!!!!!!! 🎉

I love all the Malaysia foods and fruits, and last but not least, I love my country, Malaysia. I am proud for being a Malaysian! 🇲🇾
970CFD4F-C077-43F4-B1CC-503F36679500.jpeg
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
39995684_10217527897655125_8845760930257043456_n.jpg

My favortie steamed rice noodle rolls and is bathed with a decent amount of sweet and chilli sauce plus top with mushroom sauce and curry .  Then some sesame seed plus dry onion with green chilies . really unique malaysian meal with a little of everything !
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
40023717_10217527896975108_5949354862666842112_n.jpg

The inconic favorite meal, roti canai with lotsa varation (roti telor ) and hot teh tarik enough soathe your hunger pang anytime and available at any 24 hour mamak restaurant, kopitiam or even road stall for  malaysia open sky breakfast or dinner
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
char kway teow is almost synonymous with Penang given the sheer popularity of this dish made famous by some very high profile hawkers in the northern.
Although this plate of char kway teow , the memories of having this right after tuition class is priceless.
FB_IMG_1535164591107.jpg
Props
My favourite Malaysian food will be popsicle💯😭❤️ This is definitely a food/dessert that everyone enjoyed no matter when you are young or old😏 It really reminded me back a lot of childhood memories when I’m enjoying popsicle which varies in a lot flavour😋😋 Popsicle is definitely a good choice for such a heaty weather in Malaysia😘❤️ Thanks ZenTalk Malaysia for organising this contest💯 Hope I could be the lucky winner🍀
BA1FA823-B6E7-45BA-AB04-C50CA1644177.jpeg
9B0E7DF2-F102-4763-85F9-2E368AFED944.jpeg
Props
Mee curry 💕 is a Malaysian favourite food because the soup have taste of spicy, sweet coconut milk, spice and complete of menu (Proteins, Vegetables, Carbohydrates, Fats, Sugar). This menu Malaysian can eat or prepared on breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thank you.
Screenshot_20180825-154158_1.jpg
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
kuih " kuba guling "- the famous traditional kuih from myhometown- Kelantan

kuih " kuba guling " famous traditional kuih in my hometown ,Kelantan.

kuih " kuba guling " famous traditional kuih in my hometown ,Kelantan.
Props
First of all, the food I want to share is fried mee kolo. It is rather rare to find mee kolo at peninsula Malaysia as it is mostly found and originally from Sarawak. Thus, fried mee kolo is more unique than normal mee kolo and hard to find except at Sarawak.
Second choice of food is ice cream gula apong. The sweet taste from gula apong kinda unique and it is a local Malaysia product as it is different taste from those ice cream sold at mall and other.
P_20180810_133928.jpg
P_20180816_145957.jpg
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Chilli Pan Mee
The springy noodles, salted anchovies (ikan bilis), deep fried shallots, the braised minced meat, topped with a perfect poached egg which yolk oozes with a pop that glazes the noodles to give it perfect combination when mixed and not forgetting the right amount of dry chilli that gives the "oomph" kick. To be eaten during Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner as Malaysian there are no boundaries to the time we eat

#proudtobeMalaysian
#asuszentalk
#asuszenfone
#asus

IMG_20180826_182744.jpg
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Nothing can beat Urang Banjar traditional food that cooked by my Javanese mom. Very delicious when eat with whole family and fight for the last bite of the meat with siblings. Nasi Gaul is my Malaysia's favorite food!

NASI GAUL SAYA !

NASI GAUL SAYA !
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm