Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Fortnite Asus Zenfone V Not Working?  

9050 295
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
daneilc27 PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello Guys! I just downloaded Fortnite on my phone usisng the email theyve given me the fortnite installer and the game but when i open it it shows that i'm not compatible but it says on their list that Zenfone V is compatible. So,  is this an error or I'm just missing something
Screenshot_20180814-114806.jpg
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Same here. It is so stupid. It says compatible for Asus Zenfone V but then I get it download it.
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  |   Device Not Supported                                  |
  |     Device does not have a compatible GPU     |
  |                                                                     |
  |     Quit                                   More Info         |
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
It makes me mad.

Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Make sure you have the correct device. Zenfone V is not Zenfone 5. Zenfone V is a Verizon exclusive device released in the US. Other name is Zenfone 4V. Check the specs with GSMArena. It should have a flagship chipset.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
jrbcarino posted on 2018/8/16 00:42
Make sure you have the correct device. Zenfone V is not Zenfone 5. Zenfone V is a Verizon exclusive  ...

On the official Epic Games Website it consists of, "Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 5Z, and V"
So I'm very mad they lied.
Props
daneilc27 PHL Level 1 | All posts
Oh yes sorry I mistook 5 to V.  I happen to be using my Asus Zenfone 5z but it says not compatible when its on their list
Props
Does anybody know if the zenphone V "Live" Works?
I got it from verision for free.
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
daneilc27 posted on 2018/9/2 00:40
Oh yes sorry I mistook 5 to V.  I happen to be using my Asus Zenfone 5z but it says not compati ...

Try it again. Some users are already able tointall a week after S9 launch. It was exclusive for the S9 at first.
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
daneilc27 posted on 2018/9/2 00:40
Oh yes sorry I mistook 5 to V.  I happen to be using my Asus Zenfone 5z but it says not compati ...

its not that you phone is not compatible, your account is on the waiting list. that is accdg to some of the related fornite issues of Zenfone5Z that i've read.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Please fix the touch screen. There  are instances that a tap or touch is delayed or not recognized at all, already adjusted the sensitivity on the mouse/trackpad pointer speed.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Please fix the touch screen for Asus Zenfone 5Q. There  are instances that a tap or touch is delayed or not recognized at all, already adjusted the sensitivity on the mouse/trackpad pointer speed.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm