ZF Model: ZB555KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.00.1807.66-20180719
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: No
APP Name: N/A
Screenshot: -
As I had observed,

FIRST, the battery decreases by two 'would make you deceive that battery is too efficient when its really not because the percentage lie on you by prolonging the time and will soon decrease the percentage by two's.

SECOND, theres a screenshot bug, during the saving process of screenshot and you rapid tap the home button the phone will lag until it already save the copies of your screenshot depends on the number of taps you made on home button, for some its not a big deal, BUT FOR ME THAT BELONG TO THE MAX M1 PHILIPPINES AS A MODERATOR THIS IS A SERIOS PROBLEM, because I usually use screenshot as a reference and guide to teach our members here in Philippines, and use the home button to fasten the animation of the saving process and to multi task as well. SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW AS AN EVIDENCE.

THIRD, it is obvious that Asus seems to forget and set aside their entry level phone users, which is us M1 users, ASUS puts the priority with that max pro which is only a little bit pricier compared to M1, just listen ASUS your phones are not only max pro and Zenfone 5, you have also max m1 and a tons of users of it.

Screenshot_20180731-164023.png
Props
AjFdc PHL Level 2 | All posts
ADDITIONAL INFO--> this bug is worse when screenshot performs in home screen, but when not and you take a screenshot then you rapid tap the home button it would just make two copies as I had experienced, 

OF COURSE, such a bit disappointed because as you can see in the settings there's no SPLENDID AND NIGHT MODE, ASUS whats happening??? 
Props
as of now after I charged my M1 system seems to be stabilized now screenshot issue and battery bug seems to be no more issue now, hope that there will be no problem in the next few days or the next update
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
How to boot to recovery mode? I tried volume down+ power and nothing happen. I also tried volume up+ power and it boots to fastboot mode.. i want to clear the system cache from prev build. 
Props
shibatatsuya87 posted on 2018/7/31 22:48
How to boot to recovery mode? I tried volume down+ power and nothing happen. I also tried volume up+ ...

try it again, volume down and power, as I had tried yesterday first attempt failed, second try works
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
I try it  over again and mine just shut down everytime andriod andriod logo appear.
Props
shibatatsuya87 posted on 2018/8/2 00:40
I try it  over again and mine just shut down everytime andriod andriod logo appear.

I understand you bro, its confusing why every update the trick to boot into recovery differs from previous, try this, turn off your phone, hold both volume down and power when vibrates release both then wait
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm