Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Movie name suggestions??

285 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
GauRavV IND Level 1 | All posts
I guess like there is a movie called The Hunger games....well may be Asus should rather invest some bucks in producing a movie called 'THE HANGING GAMES'   Literally none of their phone works fine without lag lol...so if its not hanging its not ASUS... I HOPE Asus is listening us ))
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
No, not listening and one more thing don't waste your time. Go do something productive in your life.
Props
GauRavV IND Level 1 | All posts
Devilx_922 posted on 2018/6/16 10:44
No, not listening and one more thing don't waste your time. Go do something productive in your life.

Well the 'productive' thing m doing requires no lag machines... I dont think u ll understand it..may be u should be doing something productive sir.. dont forget to subscribe to youtube channels teaching how to behave in public forums have a nice day sir
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
GauRavV posted on 2018/6/16 10:54
Well the 'productive' thing m doing requires no lag machines... I dont think u ll understand it..m ...

May god give u some enlightenment.
Props
Guys it's a forum for sharing thoughts and problems you are having regarding your phone or zenpad or any other Zen device.
Just go and fight on WhatsApp or Facebook
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Please mention the problem that you are facing here. Thanks 
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I agree it is not necessary to talk about the names of movies, it is better to watch quality movies online. It will be more useful for your self-development. I love watching movies and yesterday I watched the 2019 movie notebook. I was hooked. Therefore, I also advise you to watch a cool movie at your leisure.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts9 ZenCredit0 Points42 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm