RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 1234
Frequency of Occurrence: 1234
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi,

So I have discovered the following bugs in the phone

1. In the contact list besides people with phone numbers, it also shows email addresses saved in the contact list from your Google account. Turned sync off, looked everywhere but there is no way to hide those emails from contact list.
Settings list of contacts.

From fist option we can only sort them by First or Last name

2. I have switched on the delivery reports for the sms messages, but unfortunately I am not getting any delivery report.

3. I have forwarded all calls from Sim 1 i.e. Jio to a certain number. Sim 2 is SHITtel. Now say a person calls on Jio that call will be forwarded to that specific number say x. Now if x is busy and disconnects the call, this call goes to Sim 2 in the same phone. DAFUQ.

4. I connected my laptop using wifi spot of this phone but the internet kept on breaking. Breaking as in the speed went down to zero for few seconds and then came back. Connected a Samsung phone but still same result.

5. The phone just got updated but the sim 1 is hd notification cannot be swiped/removed
http://i66.tinypic.com/8x53js.png
http://i66.tinypic.com/nl4ydi.png

the phone just updating and now the sim 1 is hd thing is stuck there and cannot be removed/swiped away

the phone just updating and now the sim 1 is hd thing is stuck there and cannot be removed/swiped awaty

If there is any solution for the above issues then please let me know.

Thanks
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Becool773,

Kindly specify clearly your device model number and firmware version.

1. Can you please provide us the screenshot for the same?

2. The delivery reports are being received. What is your firmware version? Please send us the screenshot of the message.

3. Do you mean that you do not want the incoming call to be diverted on sim 2? This will be an advantage for you as you will not be able to miss any important call.

4. Can you check if this issue persist with any other sim internet? Check and monitor.

5. The HD notification cannot be removed.

Props
Also perform wipe cache partition.
Props
Update your device to .309

Check if the issue has been resolved.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes