Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] Asus Zenfone max pro m1 WiFi problem

24693 34
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
The zenfone maz pro m1 i have is unable to detect any wifi networks at home where as other phones are able to. Please help me with this. after the latest updates it still persited therefore I tried factory reset. but the issue is still there. please help
Props
I am using Asus Zenfone max pro m1. my phone is network problem in volte sim . 
Props
After the Latest Firmware Update.... My Network Connections aren't working Properly....Whenever i call using Sim 1.... Sim 2 automatically gets off... there is no signal....Mobile data too isn't working Properly...gets automatically off during calling with other SIM...sound quality during calling is also poor after the upgrade....and YEAH....SIM is working fine with other phones ...so its not SIM Operator Problem...I also wiped the Cache too....so please Fix this problem... !
Props
My Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 After the Latest Firmware Update.... My Network Connections aren't working Properly....Whenever i call using Sim 1.... Sim 2 automatically gets off... there is no signal....Mobile data too isn't working Properly...gets automatically off during calling with other SIM...sound quality during calling is also poor after the upgrade....and YEAH....SIM is working fine with other phones ...so its not SIM Operator Problem...I also wiped the Cache too....so please Fix this problem... !
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am using ZenFone max pro M1 . It is not fetching enough WiFi signal. Sometimes it also gets disconnected. I checked with other routers same problem is there. But not in other phones.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am using ZenFone max pro M1 . It is not fetching enough WiFi signal. Sometimes it also gets disconnected. I checked with other routers same problem is there. But not in other phones.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing the same issue of fetching low wifi signal my all mobiles are able to detect even low signal (2 bars of wifi ) but it is not able to detect the wifi connection too! And even if detects the wifi it gets stuck in 'obtaining ip address' and eventually not able to connect .Tried the  static ip to but it misbehaves it connect 's and disconnects  ,it goes in this loop infinitely and so i have to switch to dhcp ..i think this is the bug in this phone!!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
my phone wifi not on my fingerprint some time not working wifi not working not on
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
wifi not on this screen shows button not working
Screenshot_20180830-215959.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hello Team, Wifi not detecting on my Zenfone max pro m1
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum