Props
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
lucasauugusto1 posted on 2018/6/12 11:32
Thanks! 
Waiting this function in app.

yes hopefully soon be fixed
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Why it's not possible to do it from app?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I am a user of a computer backup software and i love it.
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
Don't working for me, I've got an IO error during upload (tried in latest Chrome and IE11).

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
5ta1da posted on 2018/6/13 15:03
Don't working for me, I've got an IO error during upload (tried in latest Chrome and IE11).

Close any open internet browser windows.  Go into your computer's programs area where you can see what all is installed and uninstall Adobe Flash Player and any references to Flash Plugin (may have the name Shockwave or Macromedia), then go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download and install the latest version of it.

If all else fails, go into the settings, extensions, or plugins area of your internet browser(s) and disable the Flash Player plugin so you can at least do single file uploads until a patch or update to the Flash Player is released (you'll usually know because your computer will visibly remind you about the update).
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts

Goodevening po! Chinarge ko kanina ng 6hrs ang phone ko tsaka lang sya na full. Zenfone 3 5.5 po 4 months palang.

Hi my phone is still fairly new, I've only had it for 4 months now usually i will charge my phone when it is around 15% and it will be fully charged around 3 to 2 hrs but the other night i charged it in powerbank and used it for about half an hour then i let it charge overnight just to see it wasn't fully charged i checked the power bank to see if it runs out of power but it still has 60+% and my phone was only charge up to 37%. Ive noticed since then my phone has been charging slowly. I noticed also it takes around 5 minutes to get to another battery percent.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
thanks you, nice info. but it would be better if it can be done on smartphone applications
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
I can not upload a profile photo, what about it, thanks for your help
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm