Release Note
ZenTalk

12345678Next

[Experience Sharing] [Explained] ASUS Max Pro (M1) - Features And More !  

46891 70
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
gupta.akki88 posted on 2018/6/23 06:02
I am fed for waiting 6GB ram variant to be lunch in India, finally going for another brand 

I guess some people caught it listed on Flipkart a couple of days ago. So, maybe it'll go on sale very soon.  
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi,
I am getting duplicate contacts in my ASUS max pro m1. please let me know how to get rid of it. and also please try to add gallery app as we need to use google pics only as our default gallery
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm using the phone and loved the performance, the camera is kinda okayish and I don't know why ASUS is being so reluctant to enable camera2api on the phone when they know they can do and make a change, which will help them beat the main competitor of the phone!
Props
Many users are rooting phone for google camera so I think u should enable camera 2api for better camera performance
Props
How to use Google lens in ASUS max pro m1
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i have 2 sim in my phone, , after update i did not get VoLTE

Screenshot_20180721-195718.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Bluetooth call volume on zenphone max pro 1 is very very low. Kindly help me on this
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Nice phone but out of stock. Its better than Redmi unlike flash sale they put normal sales from time to time. Thanks Asus!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
The Phone Works perfectly and the Front Camera is good but the software camera is bad. I have tried using other cameras with the so called dslr features and the camera has flawless detailing.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by hbahuguna2681 on 2018/8/2 15:05

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list