Release Note
ZenTalk

12345678Next

[Experience Sharing] [Explained] ASUS Max Pro (M1) - Features And More !  

47415 70
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
gupta.akki88 posted on 2018/6/1 00:21
When will be 6GB variant is available in India ?

The company hasn't given any specific timeline but, it is expected to arrive within a few weeks.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Wow very nice mobile with highly features
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
ASUS max pro m1 6gb variant confirm launch date in India
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
can we record call by this phone?
can we record screen?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Guys my Asus max pro m1 firmware version is ASUS_X00T-WW-14.2016.1804.252. i didn't get FOTA update from Asus team yet. can any one please suggest which version of firmware i have to download from Asus website? and installation procedure.  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How to use or turn on front camera flash light on this phone. (ASUS max pro M1)Have tried all the options and does not want to root the phone.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am fed for waiting 6GB ram variant to be lunch in India, finally going for another brand 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i can't see update while one of my friend already updated his phoneto latest feature i am not getting update ! my friend get VOLTE support and improved his camera but i can;t help me to update my ASUS max m1
Props
johnrahul1010 posted on 2018/6/20 21:40
How to use or turn on front camera flash light on this phone. (ASUS max pro M1)Have tried all the ...

Isn't there an option to enable it in the settings ?
Props
Last edited by mail2ronit on 2018/6/26 21:35
mo.riyazshk posted on 2018/6/26 13:56
i can't see update while one of my friend already updated his phoneto latest feature i am not gettin ...

Hey, I have reported this issue.  Will keep you updated with info on this.                                                                                                            
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm