Release Note
ZenTalk

12345678Next

[Experience Sharing] [Explained] ASUS Max Pro (M1) - Features And More !  

46942 70
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi guys,
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/25 ... st-impressions.html
Seeing through this link, shocked to read the ASUS Max pro doesn't support Project Treble. I wish the report to be false. Please confirm anyone.!? How could that happen?. Releasing with stock oreo and not supporting treble.!?
Props
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
pradeep_Vr posted on 2018/4/24 11:50
Hi guys,
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/25 ... st-impressions.html
Seeing through this link, shocke ...

Maybe. I don't know that as of now. But, ASUS did say that they'll be updating the ASUS Max Pro to the next two generations of Android. So, upto Android Q (Android 10).
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This phone doesn't even have 5 GHz wifi.
Can anyone confirm if they will include this in the 6gb variant,otherwise I'll go for another smartphone.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This phone doesn't even have 5 GHz wifi.Can anyone confirm if they will include this in the 6gb variant,otherwise I'll go for another smartphone.
Props
Everything is fine with dis phone. But frint camera is world worst camera. Bcoz of front camera lots of people not going to buy thia phone.... Disgusting camera. Hw can a big company put sm lense dat even take proper selfie... 
Props
Moderator plz tell us. asus has take dis issue deeply or not.. And when the next update come... Tell me proper info. Otrwise i hv to sell this phone
Props
Hi, can you please tell me when will the 6gb variant launch? I'm only holding off to buy this phone because I want the 6gb variant, so even a timeframe like june, july or something like that would be nice.
Props
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
abhishekacharya099 posted on 2018/5/21 04:22
Hi, can you please tell me when will the 6gb variant launch? I'm only holding off to buy this phone  ...

As the company hinted, it should arrive within a few weeks.
Props
Yesterday I got an update and i install it
Still I'm facing issue during video call my video was very dark
Provide volte update for vodafone
I don't like this HD indication
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When will be 6GB variant is available in India ?
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm