PHL Level 1 | All posts
The camera is s vivid! I would like to have this 😊😊
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When it will launched in India
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I'm using zenfone 5 some one month..
😍😍. I'm really happy with it. Thanks you Asus.
Props
When will zenfone 5 arrive in Brazil?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Any1 having updates for zenfone 5 launch (india)
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I was a big fan of Asus from the start. But thanks for ignoring us Indians with zenfone 5 (as you did with zf4). You guys better not release in India now coz it will be an utter flop since redmi announced mi 8 with almost the same price tag and far better features. I would have bought a zf5 if you had launched it earlier. Thanks to you guys for not launching it. Even though I'm not a fan of miui sd845 will be always better than sd636. 👎
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
I'm also a big Italian fan for ZenFone... My first are PadPhone and doesn't work well but I know that I've buy not the most Pad .. and I'd like the sys... I've buy the first IPhone and, for there time, are a fantastic smarrphone.. This for 2 years then I lost it .. I've buy an IPhone 3 (preaphs ) and I splash it on wc... sigh ..I buy a Samsung but there is a bad 👎  smartphone.. Then I buy my first Zenfone 2 .. and I was in 💘 love  since today.. I buy 2 Zenfone 2 and 1 Zenfone 2 Deluxe and today I have a Zenfone 3.. I'm a big fan, I use the smartphone all the day.. I play with more game and my smartphone is always at the Top..  I work with the apple sys but my phone NoW are ONLY and EVER a ZENFONE ..I don't change it with an IPhone .. I prove eveery one and, for me and my experience, the ZenFone is the best .. I wait  to buy ZenFone 5 only for the 💰 money .. If not, I have it soon...
And I have convinced my man, my friend and when a people ask me I say buy a Zenfone.. You don't envy any other then ... Fides me...
Ps sorry for my bad English.. I'm Italian, from Milan ... by aleGi
alegi66@gmail.com 
Props
Top como faço pra adquirir um ?
Morto em SP se alguém souber me ajudem 11984877308 André Marques.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm