Model: ZS680KL(Ultra)
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: NRD90M.14.1010.1711.64-20171228
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Hi, i am new user of this phone and have few questions:

1. under setting device status, why my model number is listed as ASUS_A001 and not ZU680KL?
2. why my firmware name is start with NRD90M and not WW (WorldWide)?
3. under setting ZenMotion, i can see touch gesture, motion gesture and one hand mode but i cannot use them or see their features? (for example double tap to wake up, draw letter to open apps, etc)
4. can i turn off the light on capacitive buttons on the left and right of home button?

Thank you in advance
Last edited by erwinsie on 2018/4/3 20:43

Props
MYS Level 6 | All posts
Hi erwinsie,

1) ASUS_A001 is ZU680KL. You don't have to worry about this.
2) NRD90M is the Android ID for Android 7.0. The SKU is written in the build number itself.
Props
erwinsie USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by erwinsie on 2018/4/4 12:21

I see. Thanks. Any ideas about number 3 and 4 questions? I think answers is no for number 4 but I really wish I can have all the zenmotion features on this mobile phone.

edit: got number 3 sorted. sorry so stupid i should have try to tap on touch gesture.
for number 4 maybe need to unlock bootloader and install xposed module? i dont like they lights up and funny sometime the back button are flashing constantly for like 3 seconds when i operate the phone.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi  erwinsie,

Good day.
3. under setting ZenMotion, i can see touch gesture, motion gesture and one hand mode but i cannot use them or see their features? (for example double tap to wake up, draw letter to open apps, etc)
>> Please kindly turn off the gesture function and turn on it again.
>> Please check it safe mode. ( How to enter the safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163 )
4. can i turn off the light on capacitive buttons on the left and right of home button?
>>ZU680KL do not support this customize setting, I would suggest you post this suggestion on the " Idea for Next"
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46

Thank you.

Props
erwinsie USA Level 1 | All posts
Thanks I figured out myself how to see the zenmotion
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list