Release Note
ZenTalk

[Unbox] 【ZenFone 5 Lite Unboxing】4 cameras with ultra wide-view + 18:9 aspect ratio!    

269651 118
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
That white Z5Q is really classy!
Props
IDN Level 7 | All posts
Love it 

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Awesome😍😍😍😍😍😍 it's with 4 cameras very eager to know how would pics come out
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Props
OTHERS Level 6 | All posts
Awesome ! There was space below screen to place Fingerprint Sensor, like Honor View 10 has. Easy to unlock when placed on desk.
Props
OTHERS Level 6 | All posts
Strings posted on 2018/3/23 14:37
The biggest problem  lies in customer support..They don't give software support like Xiaomi...And As ...

Zenfone 3 and 4 series devices are getting monthly security patch updates and bug fixes, etc. and Zenfone 3 series devices are getting Android N, O from Android M out of box and Zenfone 4 devices confirmed to get Android O. Seems Asus has improved a bit, looking into Zenfone 2 series devices.

Yeah if pricing of Zenfone 5 Snapdragon 636 gets a big price gap Redmi Note 5 Pro will take the market.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Abdi hoyong euy, pasihan atuh hiji bae
Props
Nice one...... Photos captured by ZenFone is always gets crisp and prettiest...... 💘 
None can beat its 📷 quality..
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
I agree with you Asus phones are much better than other phones , but the problem is customer support very very poor + Asus never improve them self even though we suggest anything + updates are nightmare 
So I think accordingly to me just FORGET ASUS 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Nothing is said about price of this model.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm