Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] [Express] ASUS ZenFone 5|5Z features and specification!    

92924 167
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Will the Zenfone 5 620kl have a release of the 6gb ram variant in PHL market?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by Mahroof on 2018/4/18 16:10

Zenfone max pro announced in India and it will be available from April 23 via flipkart. And guess what its a flipkart exclusive and it will be a flash sale. Asus signed MoU with flipkart. THE HIGHLIGHT OF ZF MAX PRO IS THAT IT USES THE SAME CHIPSET AS ZF5 " QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 636 " . This might be a good news for Indian Asus fans or it will go the other way.
1) since Indians like the term " value for money " there's a high chance that they will skip zf5 in India since the price tag is higher for those specs. It may be an alternative for zf5 for Indians at a cheaper rate since both of them have SD636 chipset!
2) maybe zf5 series will also make an appearance in Indian market sooner than we think with this flipkart-asus collaboration. 

FINGERS CROSSED . hope they won't skip zf5 as they skipped zf4 in india
Props
Ko biết chạy như thế nào
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Cant wait to try out the new ASUS Zenfone 5
Props
IDN Level 2 | All posts
kapan di indonesia tersedia resmi zenfone 5z. terima kasih
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
Please put back the manual optimization camera feature from older Zenfone series to Zenfone 5 and make slots for user presets upto 5 slots if available(user presets for manual optimization settings).Allow us to use bokeh effects in manual mode please.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Mahroof posted on 2018/4/12 00:18
Yeah, the device supports volte not sure about vowifi

The Zenfone 4 series didn't support US VoLTE so I don't think I'm ready to trust them and hold my breath.
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
Quando será q chega no Brasil? Aguardando ansiosamente....
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm