Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: n/a
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: facebook
Screenshot:
Last edited by caren15delacruz on 2018/3/1 22:02

It's bothering that upon opening my facebook app, it keeps on blinking with white blank page and facebook loading page, loads continously.

But checking this update from google play looks like my device is no longer compatible for facebook lol.

Anyone can help me? well I tried facebook lite and its working just wondering if theres any solution for this? thanks in advance.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Me to..
Same like you..
My facebook can't open...
And in playstore said you're device isn't compatible.. 
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Dear all Facebook addicts and others.
Please kindly read/search the forum before you post new thread. This thread is a fine example of it.
I know YOU (OP) realised it and apologize in another thread and it is appreciated.

It's obvious that the issue is not cause by Asus as we didn't receive any updates for while for our phones so in this instance you (and Asus now) need to contact the Facebook app developer, best through the Play Store.

In meanwhile you can try some basic app troubleshooting as delete data & cache and reboot phone, uninstall the latest update reboot phone and see if the previous version works than tray update again, if problem persist go back and use the previous version if is possible till the issue is resolved. There is no much else you and Asus can do except reporting it to the developer of the app. I bet is a problem for x86 devices only.
Props
caren15delacruz PHL Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by caren15delacruz on 2018/3/1 22:12

@Robex:  Not working at all, thanks though
Props
caren15delacruz PHL Beta Tester | All posts
芳喜梁 posted on 2018/3/1 20:34
Me to..
Same like you..
My facebook can't open...

As per them, and replied in the other thread, Asus already reported this to fb. for now use facebook lite instead.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by FYJ_ASUS on 2018/3/2 14:34

Hi caren15delacruz,

Please go to settings>apps>all>Facebook>menu(on the upper right corner)>uninstall update)
We have reported this problem to Facebook.
Thank you
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear all,

The fixed version is already available on play store.
Please reinstall Facebook again.
Thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm