Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

19289 796
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Google app such as Gmail ,Google pay keep stopping
Solution
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My husband left me for a younger woman and I was devastated. It was as if she had him under an evil spell, Paul turned against me overnight without any warning. It happened last year, I was desperate so I used every single spell casting website that I could find with no results. A friend sent me the link to Dr. Ojoka site and I contacted him. He started working with me on June. As a result from all of his wonderful work, my man and I are back together. I’m so happy and privileged to have such a great person like you on my side. Thank you! Ojoka contact drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com or whats app him +2348144172934  
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi...is playbook store an authorize reseller of asus powerbank?? 
Props
Anonymous 
hello,,,why my max pro m2 always lagging and hard to connect with wifi,,,how to fix it
Props
Anonymous 
I was a loyal Zenfone user before, before using the Zenfone Max Pro M1 I used the Zenfone 3 ze552kl, I was very satisfied with the hardware and software of Zenfone 3, when I came out with a new product namely Max Pro M1 I was very tempted by the specifications, I finally bought it.

After 3 days usage of Zenfone Max Pro M1, it turns out there are still many bugs / errors from the software, the last update is Oreeo 8.1.0 firmware version. The bug is increasing. does not work, then zen motion error.

Please correct this problem immediately with the latest software updates, before everyone who buys this cellphone does a bad review and makes sales go down, it can make buyers think twice about buying this cellphone even though they are staying at the limits of gaming hp, but playing pubg error

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I want to use this medium to tell the world about Dr AYOOLA who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, My ex and i where having misunderstanding which led to our breakup though  i want to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i want i always feel more deadly in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell but on one faithful day as i was browsing i came arose a testimony of a woman whose problem was more than mine and yet Dr AYOOLA helped her with his spell so i was happy and also contacted Dr AYOOLA for help via email and then told him my story but the only thing he side was that i will wipe your tear with my spell so lucky for me everything want well just as he promise and right now i have got my fiance back and we are both living happy together . there is nothing Dr AYOOLA com not do with is spell and just as promise myself i will keep testifying on the internet of how Dr AYOOLA helped me. are your promise greater than mine or less i give  you 100% GUARANTEE that Dr AYOOLA will put an end to it and put a smile on your face with his powerful spell  contact  Dr AYOOLA now for help you can reach him no his Via email    drayoolasolutionhome@gmail.com or call him on whatsapp +31684065675 or website https://drayoolasolutionhome.com/ OR https://twitter.com/DrAyoola1 
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
Whats App : +2348132777335
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm