Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

19355 796
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 1 | All posts
good morning bakit ang zenfone 4 max ay yellow ang kulay ng flash nya?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
alvinpantua posted on 2017/10/9 20:47
I wish the next update make notification and messages turn on the screen and the led never turn off  ...

I thought i am the only one who noticed about the led indicator that only blinks for a short period of time
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi Dr. Zen. I desperately need your help. My zenfone 3 zoom is going on bootloop. And ive tried resetting it already, still the same
Props
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
Tyrael27 posted on 2017/10/14 20:45
Hi Dr. Zen. I desperately need your help. My zenfone 3 zoom is going on bootloop. And ive tried rese ...

Hi! Do bring your unit to the nearest service center
Props
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
johnreeolalo posted on 2017/10/14 10:39
I thought i am the only one who noticed about the led indicator that only blinks for a short perio ...

I'm not really sure since I immediately notice my LED indicators whenever there are notifications on my phone. In my opinion, maybe it's for battery saver? 🤔 I'm not sure though 😅
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
KRunchyFries posted on 2017/10/14 23:49
Hi! Do bring your unit to the nearest service center

Thanks for your reply. May idea ka ba kung anu pang gagawin nila sa SC? Nagawa ko na ata kase lahat .g alam kong TS. Wipe cache partition, factory reset, flash firmware. Ganun padin po eh.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi I would like to ask about my zenfone 4 max. One side of my speakers is not working. What should I do?
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
jenytulog posted on 2017/10/14 19:10
Hi I would like to ask about my zenfone 4 max. One side of my speakers is not working. What should I ...

Only one side is the speaker as the other one os for microphone.
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Ardz posted on 2017/10/13 05:57
Hi Everyone Good evening, may i ask for help? How to calibrate or fix the battery of ASUS ZenFone 3  ...

Are there any apps running in your background when you left it at home? Have you check your auto start manager and denied all apps except the messaging apps? also check you mobile manager> notifications > then uncheck all except for calls and messages as well.
turn off mobile data, turn off wifi and any auto synchronization settings nor auto brightness and auto updates as these are also the reasons why ypur battery is draining even if you are not using it.
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Ardz posted on 2017/10/13 06:52
Hi Everyone Good evening, may I ask for help? How to calibrate or fix the battery of my ASUS ZenFone ...

for battery calibration, you may search it here in our usap tayo thread as we already have those posted. Along with how to save your batt from fast draining kind of stuff like this one.

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/ph/ ... p;utm_content=91831
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm