Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

19292 796
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by bg1881325 on 2019/2/27 06:12

I just wanna ask the price of ZENFONE Model ASUS_ZOOAD 4Gb RAM 1.8GHz.tnx
Props
How can i level up my account??
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I just want to ask, what if the warranty is over and the camera of my asus zenfone 4 max does not work, can it stil be brought to the servuce center and how much the fee? 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone Max Bug ReportZF Model: --ZB631KL
RAM: --6GB
Firmware/APP Version: -- 3.6.046 "even the up to date version"
Frequency of Occurrence: --"when the signal is 4G" most of the time.
Rooted: --NO
APP Name: --messages

When i'm texting, my message is  still sending but The recipients already received the messages and are receiving duplicated or more same message. Pls help dr. Zen.. my OS is up to date.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Is there a fix for the touch issue? Ever since the first system update the touch always gets stuck after long duration of using (when playing games corners are unresponsive and when typing sometimes I have to double tap before it gets unstuck.) Even after the second update the issue still persist. Can anyone help me with these? Am I the only who experience this issue? This really is a buzz kill if this thing keeps up. Please fix the issue.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by rsg70.ubermla on 2019/3/7 11:46

I'm a grab driver and I'm using my ZenFone 4 max 12 to 15 hours a day always on using data ang gps together with the charger always pluged in. Will it shorten the battery life?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I have a problem. I can't update my game genie. My game genie seems to be outdated? I tried to update it in play store but i doesn't have that option. I have ZenUI 4.5 and my game genie doesn't have the option to change recording quality, turn off voice recording, etc. I have ZenFone 3 laser ZC551KL. Please help me.
144522uqz7ra5q87ca2qc0.jpg.thumb.jpg
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
please help to fix file manager stopped 
Props
SVK Level 1 | All posts
Howdy. I'd like to tell something. After last system update, my fingerprint sensor needs bigger pressure to work. Why is it? I tried to fix it by cleaning by dry tissue, but it didn't work at all.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
For the Pie Beta for Max Pro M2? Whom do we direct our concerns?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm