Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

20056 802
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
KeiBei posted on 2017/10/12 18:54
Wud like to ask why is there sudden bulging on the sides? In the volume keys area and the simcard sl ...

Perhaps its the battery. Are you using your zenfone for gaming while charging your batt at same time?
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Markytool_PXs posted on 2017/10/12 17:09
Hello po..wanna ask lng po.bat magkaiba po ang size ng lock screen clock ng zenfone 3 and zenfone 3  ...

Can you be more specific? is your z3max 5.5 or 5.2? or your z3 5.5 and or 5.2? Thanks
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
I am just wondering why all cores ang running even though there are no running apps. I am using Zenfone 3 Laser. Thanks.
Screenshot_20171013-111521.png
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Why is it that my ZenFone 4max's LED indicator only last for 4-9 minutes when there's notification? I've run it in safemode but nothings happen. Is my device having a problem with its LED indicator or it is a latest system update bug?
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Hi
I have a problem with Messenger the Chat Head is not appearing even it is on.
Thank you.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi Everyone Good evening, may i ask for help? How to calibrate or fix the battery of ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom? ZenFone 3 Zoom has 5000mAh battery but how can mine only last for 2 days? and I'm not using it sometimes, I just left it at home with its power on and ill use it when I return home from work, my battery drains fast PLEASE HELP ME, Thank you.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi Everyone Good evening, may I ask for help? How to calibrate or fix the battery of my ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom, ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom has a Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery but how can mine drains so fast? And how come mine only last for 2 days? I'm even not using it sometimes I'll just leave it at home with it's power on. PLEASE HELP ME, I don't know what to do  Thank you, I just bought this phone last September 30.
Screenshot_20171013-214212.jpg
Props
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
nerraw posted on 2017/10/13 20:06
Hi
I have a problem with Messenger the Chat Head is not appearing even it is on.
Thank you.

Do try to disable then re-enable your Messenger app. Then update it
Props
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
Ardz posted on 2017/10/13 22:52
Hi Everyone Good evening, may I ask for help? How to calibrate or fix the battery of my ASUS ZenFone ...

If your ZenFone 3 Zoom does not have any SIM inserted, and does not have any third party apps installed, expect it to last for more than 3 days. But of course, if you have any one those mentioned, having it to last for 2 days is already good.
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Hello. Why is it that all cores are running even though no app is open on the background except for aida64? Thanks.
Screenshot_20171013-111521.png
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm