Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Dr. Zen Corner】Leave your questions and our Dr. Zen will answer!  

19941 802
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Dr.Zen(PH) | All posts
Last edited by Mouell on 2017/10/16 09:48
orionryn17 posted on 2017/10/15 21:03
I would just like to ask i have a zenfon max 5.5 for almost a year already. And just want to ask abo ...

Hello Good Day! First of all, may i ask what is the status of your lens cover (glass that covers your camera lens), if it is dirty, which is a very common problem, you clean it using a white toothpaste, dub a small amount in a circular motion, then rinse it immediately to avoid drying (using cloth soaked in water to rinse). For scratches, you can use metal polish or Wd40 cleaner, bur for severe ones, you need to replace the covering. Slow capture sometimes is achieved because of too many apps opened when using the camera, so be sure to close any heavy app running. Be sure also to check if you have updated your pixelmaster camera.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi i have a problem at my asus zenfone 3max 5.5 keep draining my battery and its so annoying how to fix it? 
Props
Tyrael27 posted on 2017/10/15 00:00
Thanks for your reply. May idea ka ba kung anu pang gagawin nila sa SC? Nagawa ko na ata kase laha ...

Nagflash ka ng firmware? Uhm... Basta hayaan mo nalang SC.
Props
jenytulog posted on 2017/10/15 11:10
Hi I would like to ask about my zenfone 4 max. One side of my speakers is not working. What should I ...

Do read the manual. The other grill is not a speaker. It's the mic.
Props
mynamezralph posted on 2017/10/15 17:54
Yung earphone/headset na kasama ng Zenfone 4 Max ko is may replacement po ba? Nasira na po kase yung ...

Earphones and accessories included in the box have only 1 month warranty. Since you did say that yours is already broken, do try to bring it to the service center. But as far as I know, they will still check if it is not due to CID (customer induced damage) as to why your earphones are now broken.
Props
orionryn17 posted on 2017/10/15 21:03
I would just like to ask i have a zenfon max 5.5 for almost a year already. And just want to ask abo ...

It depends whether you took the image using Auto Mode or Manual mode. You need adequate lighting for the camera to set the shutter speed to a fast setting. So if you're experiecing blurry shots, you're probably shooting a somewhat dim place.
Props
markaldriancollado posted on 2017/10/16 02:07
ZenUI 4.0 for Marshmallow! using Zenfone 2 😭

Hi! I don't think that will be possible 🤔 But we'll never know
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
How can i fix media storage app draining my battery? Please help me
Props
jhazzdapon posted on 2017/10/16 17:03
How can i fix media storage app draining my battery? Please help me

That's probably due to the fact that you have pictures in yoir MicroSD and your camera saves pictures in your MicroSD. It basically accesses your microSD frequently, which is why the media storage app drains your battery.
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Just wan to ask if you can have an update and use the raw file format for zenfone 3 ze552kl/ze520kl?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm