Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] Zenfone 4 Pro Max Smule

6450 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I have the same problems with you guys. When i recording on the sound recorder there is no problem with the sound. But when i record on the camera, it sounds really bad. And that's same with when i do the karaoke app, it sounds really bad. I don't understand why. Please help
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
sama juga dengan punya saya, beberapa kali gunakan layanan email. terkait permasalahan yang sama. jawabannya tidak memuaskan alias smule tidak bisa maksimal digunakan pada zenfone 4 max pro.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
This happened to my zenfone3 max too...please asus...fix it..

Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Me 14# sound crash... Is all asus ZenFone 4 max have the same issues? Help me
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
hai...me also get the same problem, i tot it was problem by earphone's mic but it wasn't. i've try with another earphone and the problem is the same..could help me to settle this matter pls?
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Seriously,this zenfone max make me really sick!! I can't enjoy my smule,the recording sounds really sucks! Two set i bought this phones model,n both got same issues and problem..sorry to say, this is the first and last i buy the asus product..
Props
i have the same problem using zenfone max pro m2. I'll not buying this phone if i know this issue earlier.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm