Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Tips] Zenfone 4 Pro Max Smule

6440 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
indragunawana IDN Level 1 | All posts
Zenfone 4 max pro bermasalah pada saat rekaman di aplikasi smile tolong tips/trik dr master. Thanks
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
Please speak in english the global site, if you want to ask and speak in indonesian you can go in Indonesian region
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I facing an issue when want to sing or join someone record, music sound cracking, music out of tempo and your voice even cracking as well worst... What happen to this zenfone 4 max pro, it just launch last weeks and turn to be defect phone?? I really no satisfied with this issue. not even smule, joox karaoke as well facing a same issue...  
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
please help, I also have the same problem in the smule application on the phone asus zenfone 4 max pro, when start recording sound broke and the results are also the same broken. have tried several times in install and uninstal the result remains the same sound broke. my phone is already os nougat 7.1.1. please help him, thank you
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
please help, I also have the same problem in the smule application on the phone asus zenfone 4 max pro, when start recording sound broke and the results are also the same broken. have tried several times in install and uninstal the result remains the same sound broke. my phone is already os nougat 7.1.1. please help him, thank you
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I also have the same problem with zenfone 4 max pro on smule,joox,voice or any karaoke apps.Asus please take this as your responsibility,find the solution not just be quite.i just bought this phone a week ago.feel disappointed with  the camera and now this problems make me sick.😠😤😖
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Same prob, why asus dont fix it ? Too many isues here like camera, sound, and some noises in some apps
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Sama saya juga  baru beli 2 minggu yg lalu saat saya rekaman  di smule suaranya  pecah dan ngleot kaya fita kaset kusut  bahkan saya kirim imael ke pihak asus katanya aplikasi smule blm support  suruh tunggu  pembaruan  dari aplikasi smule setelah smule pembaruan masih tetap gak bisa buat rekaman smule  sungguh  saya kecewa..</font></font>
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Yes, i've face the same problem on asus zenfone 4 max pro. When i played a song on smule it works fine but when it comes to sing on the music and everything was like robot and have so much noise that bother me and its all about cracking things not singing anymore. The music also it come so slow, I thought it was from my networking but the network works just fine. My earphone work normally in every device i use and especially when i use on zenfone 4 max pro to listening the music. But on smule is really so so bad. Please fix this issue immediately
Props
Oh my.. Im confused long time enough why it doesn't work with karaoke apps and after i read this thread hahahaa we have the same problem. Please help,asus team. My phone is Zenfone 4 max pro too. Why while i recording with karaoke apps the voice crack and and doesn't match with song. I also find problem while i listen to the music,the sounds too bad. Not as good as my zenfone 2. The cameras not so good too. Please fix it
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm