ZenTalk

123Next

[Resolved] [Camera] Back camera not working

37321 21
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 5 | All posts
Sujoy Sharma posted on 2015/7/5 18:58
Yesterday after clear my camera cash memory but today again my camera do not work after clear cash a ...

Have you performed all the steps I mentioned to you yesterday?? Seems you didn't perform the wipe partition cache from droid boot which I instructed you yesterday...Follow all the steps I mentioned yesterday and your issue should get resolved completely...
Props
Sujoy Sharma IND Level 1 | All posts
Thank you Sanju!

After perform recover, I do not go for recovery menu, how to going to next step ?
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Sujoy Sharma posted on 2015/7/6 00:44
Thank you Sanju!

After perform recover, I do not go for recovery menu, how to going to next step ?  ...

Okay..let me tell you how to Perform Factory Reset (also known as Hard Reset) from the Droid Boot menu.

Before performing Factory Reset, Requesting you to Open Asus Backup App and Create a Full Backup (App & Data). Create a password during the backup process and write that password somewhere, as the password will be asked during the Restore Process. Then Manually Copy all Internal Memory Files, Folders from the File Manager to your Micro SD Card Location. Or if you have PC then connect the ZenFone to your PC using USB Cable and copy all Internal Memory Files Folders to your Computer. You can manually move them again to internal memory after Factory Reset.

Then Power Off your ZenFone and boot into Droid Boot by Pressing Vol+ and Power button Together. When the Phone Vibrates, release those two buttons and you will see the Droid Boot Menu. Press Vol- button until you see "Recovery" option. Press Power Button to Select the Recovery Mode and the Phone will Restart again, this time Do Not Press any button until you see a Dead Android Robot with a Red Exclamation mark on it. Press Vol+ and Power Button together again for 4-5 seconds then Release them. You will see the Recovery Mode options. Press Vol- and Go Over the "Factory Reset" option and press Power Button again to select the Factory Reset. Then on the Next Screen, press Vol- again to go over the "Yes" option and press Power Off button and the Factory Reset will be started. After completing the Factory Reset operation, you will see the "Reboot" option. Press Vol- and go over "Reboot" option and Press Power Button once to Reboot your zenfone.

After Power On, customize all initial settings like signing up to google account, setting up Asus account, Wifi, etc and when the Home screens shows up, go to Asus Backup App again and this time Choose the "Restore" button on the Top bar of the Asus Backup App and Restore the Backup File you created earlier before Factory Reset. Enter the Password you created and Let the Phone to restore everything. Then Connect your WiFi/Cellular Data Connection and check if any app update from Play Store is available or not, if yes then update them.

Then Finally, check the Camera App. I think the Problem should go away...

Let me know if you face any issue again... we are here to help.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after making all suggested changes to phone.. still camera not working..
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Thanks a lot dude.....I am facing the same issue which was posted above(Sujoy Sharma) and followed the same resolution and my camera is working fine...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am also facing same issue followed all steps,cleared prtition cache was showing E:CAnt oper log..and rear vam stoll black
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sry rear cam is still faving issue blacked out
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i cannot open by asus ZenFone 2 rear camera when I open camera app onley open front camera but no any option showing for back camera open
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Hi every one I have camera problem the rear or back camera not working I did almost all what have been said but I could not do the Wipe cache partition the device give me message wipe cache can not be done I did factory reset still the camera is not working any help please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2015/7/4 19:06
Do the Following Steps:

Go to Settings > Apps > Scroll Down and Look for "Camera" App. Tap to en ...

Can not boot into Droid Boot by pressing power and vol+ button. It just restarts again.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm