ZenTalk

1234Next

[Replied] [System] Nougat 7 update ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML

27789 38
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
nitishdukle IND Level 5 | All posts
Lovey_Saluja posted on 2017/12/14 17:57
The same thing is happening with me too..........

1 Battery drains much faster.

There is new firmware update WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 which claims to be more stable and resolved battery drain issue. But it is not yet available on ASUS support site. So lets wait for this new update to roll out on the website.
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
are u sure  bro there will be new firmware update?...
Props
AaRoNtheReAPeR posted on 2017/12/19 05:08
are u sure  bro there will be new firmware update?...

Bro I don't know wether ASUS will make this update available for us to download form its support site but currently it is being given to the new ZenFone 2 zoom in the box(I.e. Factory installed).

The user claims that his device don't have any such issues with this new firmware which is factory installed on his device.
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
nitishdukle posted on 2017/12/19 09:42
Bro I don't know wether ASUS will make this update available for us to download form its support s ...

woah! that new firmware must release asap if thats the case... I've been waiting for new update for may zoom long long time ago...lets just hope they will release that  new firmware...and hope they will include new interface such ui and camera update...
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
why are u hurting me asus...1st update for zoom zx551ml release is not yet release...2nd why zenfone 4 pro zs551kl is not fully release in the Philippines why are you like that asus...
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
its already 2018 yey!!! where's the new firmware? just what i thought sucks!...
Props
AaRoNtheReAPeR posted on 2018/1/1 21:17

Hello AaRoNtheReAPeR,

It's bad luck for Indian users. Don't know about your country. Kindly ask moderator regarding this firmware update in your country.
Props
SYR Beta Tester | All posts
It is very bad that you do not support your phone for a longer time for this reason I will stop the acquisition of Asus Von because I paid a sum of money for the ZENFONE zoom and stopped at MARCHMILO despite its expensive price and its issuance is not old and you stopped supporting the software to the Sony acquisition because it supports the oldest of its devices Android latest version
Props
nitishdukle posted on 2017/7/4 17:42
Hello ASUS,

Do not call dead understanding they never hear
Props
AaRoNtheReAPeR posted on 2018/1/1 23:47

Do not call dead understanding they never hear
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm