ZenTalk

1234Next

[Replied] [System] Nougat 7 update ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML

27781 38
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
nitishdukle IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by nitishdukle on 2017/6/29 18:13

When asus will give nougat update for zenfone zoom zx551ml.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Nitish,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for now there are no plans for implementation of Android N for your device.
Props
Last edited by nitishdukle on 2017/7/6 16:15

Hello ASUS,

Thank you for your reply. 
There are many issues with Android M:
1) Battery drains fast. I tried the steps given in the guidline for improving battery life but doesn't work for me.
2) Screen Flickers while calling (not always). I tried clearing partition cache from bootloader but no success.
3) Camera hangs (stops responding) after clicking some photo's. Even while recording videos, automatically the app closes. 
4) no volte.

Screenshot_20170705-211754.jpg
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Bcz there are just busy in updating 3gen phones not at all bother about 2nd gen.
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Please update it Asus. Please fix the heating issue. Thank You
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/7/4 00:55
Hi Nitish,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

No nougat update for the Zoom
Props
MYS Level 2 | All posts
Please fix zenfone 3 zoom problem.. Camera, gallery problem... 
Props
CHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello friends of Asus. I bought through the page of Asus a Zenfone 3 Zoom that arrived in Chile last week. The phone comes with Android 6.0 operating system and I can not get it to upgrade to Android 7.0. I do not know what to do since I've tried everything. Please help and comments.
A hug to everyone.
Dino
Props
Last edited by nitishdukle on 2017/8/30 08:04
massa.dino posted on 2017/8/30 01:06
Hello friends of Asus. I bought through the page of Asus a Zenfone 3 Zoom that arrived in Chile last ...

I am not sure but I think it's a manual update. It's a 2 GB update so kindly download it on your desktop if possible. To download the update: go to ASUS website. Scroll down and click on "Need Help" under that click on Driver download. Under select product Click on PHONE. Enter asus ZenFone 3 zoom in the textbox and select your model or click on "choose from product list". Then click on "Drivers & Utility" tab. Under "Please select OS" click on Android.  Under "firmware" click on "show all". Now go to your phone settings
And check your sku version for eg if your firmware starts  with CN then you should download the firmware starting with CN. Similarly JP - JP, WW - WW. So kindly check your sku version and download the firmware. After downloading, back up all your data. Charge your phone to above 50%. 100% will be better. Now connect your phone to desktop and paste the update in your internal storage. Do not extract the file. Just paste as it is. Now restart your phone. After switching on the phone you will see a pop-up in the notification that you have a new version of os for install. Click on it and follow the instructions. That's it.
Props
CHL Level 1 | All posts
Thank you very much for your reply. Download from the Asus page UL-Z01H-WW-20.32.67.25-user version. I performed the steps you indicated, however, after decompressing the file. I threw error and I should leave the installation. I do not know what else to do. should I wait for the update to arrive automatically on my phone ?.

Greetings and thanks.
Dino
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm