[Winner Announce] Do you #DareToDream : Exclusively for Dr. Zens!  Close

5086 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
AR( Augmented Reality)

Here are my answers :
Q1: why do we need AR in the Future?
A1: Augmented reality is future of technology , AR is something which is can give us a different way to see the world , in future it will be a great for engineers to measure, design and implement their ideas.
- AR can  help in safety and rescue operations as well
Q2: What would you do with AR?
A2: The first thing i will do with AR will be that i will test its features fully, i will feel experience of sea , yes the Deep Oceans so that i can see underocean without going into water.
- i will see famous places of the world even in my backyard as well .
-i will design interior of my room myself so that i will be satisfied
Q3: What would be the first thing that you'd like to experience when you get a ZenFone AR?
A3: Ofcourse camera of the Zenfone AR which is 23 MP, and then i will Flaunt in my friends because i will be the first one among them to experience AR

These are my answers to the questions ,
                                            wish to be a part of zenfone AR launch eventxj_event
Props

Q1: why do we need AR in the Future?
✓ Everyone  has their own way of looking at AR in future. Mostly everyone believes it will help engineers, beauticians, surgeons, etc in many ways and i totally agree with them. But i think AR is not only for professionals, its for someone who wants to roam around the world but can't afford it. It's helpful for a person belongs to a middle class family and admires how NASA build space crafts. It's for a aged couple who wants to see themselves at the top of Eiffel tower, They can't afford it neither physically nor financially.  And i believe Zenfone AR is a big step! It's not only to make strong, more stronger, it's to provide some super powers to waeker groups.
Q2: What would you do with AR?
✓ I always admired how a Smartphone camera look from inside. I want to see 6 piece lens from inside. I will definitely use AR to see how a camera looks from inside. I would love to see manufacturing of a chipset.
Q3: What would be the first thing that you'd like to experience when you get a ZenFone AR?
✓ I want to be an umpire(in cricket) using my Zenfone AR(if i can get one). And want to see Men In Blue closely.

This is the way i look at AR's Future. Eagerly waiting to see Zenfone AR. And it would be more exciting if i can watch the launch while sitting along with Peter sir

Thank You
Nishant
xj_event
Props
Zenfone AR is a phone that the world is exited for & I'm eagerly waiting for it as well. So, here are my thoughts,

1. AR or Augmented Reality is a system by which we can use to draw a connector line from the Virtual World to the Real World. This basically means that we can place Virtual objects into the Real world. So, this can be useful in many ways.

i) This will bring a Revolution to the Educational platform. It'll change the way we study these days. Seeing those objects related to Science & Other feilds can be seen in the real world, it'll be a lot more understandable to the Students & even those who are doing research on those feilds.

ii) The architects will also get benifited by this feature as it'll be much easier to plan complete projects. This will reduce the production cost & icrease the rate of perfection in those projects.

2. Personally, I would do a lot with AR. I am a techy & I want want to do innovative things with tech. So, I want to design Smartphones & Laptops in the future. Now, If I can make those 3D structures and see a virtual copy of them in the real world, I think it'll be a lot easier for me to find my mistakes & get closer to that perfect design.

3. So, it may sound weired but, after getting a Zenfone AR I want to see a Virtual Galaxy in the Real World & also see the same in a Virtual world. As the Zenfone AR comes with both Tango & Daydream support, it'll be a lot easier for me to find out that which of these two platforms have more potential to it. Also, where Mixed Reality will stand at the future.

So yes, I do #DareToDream & I want to experience the Zenfone AR as it's the mirror to the future.

xj_event
Props
1.Augmented reality can help in many ways in day to day living. One of the examples would be when you view a certain place , street or locality through your camera the augmented reality with the help GPS identifies the areas and places of interest around it. Augmented reality will change the way infuse creativity into their day to day life. It can become a mainstream component that enhances the work productivity of industrial design , interior design, automobile industry, space and other industries as well as enhance the field of education I these areas.  Augmented reality could also be a step towards secure storage of data access only through augmented environment.

2. With AR I would create ideas for AR based games, AR based security protocols , AR based design.

3. The first thing I would like to experience is the level of augmented interactivity possible which maybe through game based environment or design or navigation based environments.xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Thanks for selecting me, excited for the launch!!!!!     xj_event
Props
Congratulations to all the wiñners
Enjoy there.xj_event
Props
Congratulations to all winners(fortunately my name is there). AR we are coming!xj_event
Props
Last edited by starktend on 2017/7/7 08:39

Congratulations to all of you Guys who got selected.
xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm