Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Deaf ASUS: - ZE601KL No VoLTE Update, No Android Security patch since January...

1006 2
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IATGIOAT IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE601KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_21.40.1220.1998_20161230
Frequency of Occurrence: 202C10_10.2.0_160802
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by IATGIOAT on 2017/6/18 03:16

I bought this mobile on December 2016. I should have chosen SAMSUNG or OnePlus or Apple iPhone 6S. This deaf brand ASUS gave me nothing. Don’t buy ASUS phones or any ASUS products. Like phones, you will be abandoned once you purchased it. ASUS never know how to hold customers like Apple holding their customers and brings new unique customers everyday. I should have stayed with my iPhone 5S or bought 6S but accidently I bought 6 inch ASUS ZE601KL phone which saved me several thousands. I was received 3 OS updates since I bought the iPhone but ASUS gave a single OS update from Android 5.1.1 to Android 6.0.1.

If you’re having any idea of buying a new ASUS ZenFone, don’t make mistake like I did. I bought ZE601KL which are being sold in a few countries. ZE551KL was a common model in the ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser category. ASUS released VoLTE supported firmware update to the ZE551KL customers because ZE551KL model available in many countries. ZE601KL was released in few countries which is why ASUS neglecting their own customers who bought ZE601KL devices.

ZE601KL has Snapdragon 616 64-bit Processor which capable of Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity and HD Voice over 3G and VoLTE.

Friends, if you are searching to buy a new mobile, select a common model which is available in many countries. I am disappointed by ASUS. ASUS is a big reputed world class brand such as SAMSUNG, Apple inc etc. The only brand which is neglecting their own customers is ASUS. Chinese third rated product suppliers are giving regular updates to their customers. Nokia is reborn. Go and select good device from Google or Apple or SAMSUNG or Nokia etc. There is no country based products in these brands. Stay away from ASUS. I lost my money and precious time to ASUS. I won’t do the mistake again.

Its not a good idea to buy a new phone in every six months. Why we should waste our hard earned money to these kind of manufactures?

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi IATGIOAT,

Thank You for your post.

There is no VoLTE and Android N update for ZE601KL.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Its true i bought new mobile Samsung not Asus bcz Asus dot give customer satisfaction
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm