ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I don't see the the option of private contacts in my zenfone 5.I have updated version of zenui and contacts. Am i missing something?
Props
BRA Level 7 | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
1# SOGEKING TWNASUS | 2015/4/13 13:594213 0Contacts which set as "Private contacts" are not shown on either contact list or call log. When there is an incoming call (and also during call) from a private contact, his name and phone number will still be shown on calling screen. If you do not want to have private contacts' information shown on calling screen, you can revise information in "Customized profile" in settings for your preference.Note: This function only applies to contacts stored in "Device".Adding a private contact1. Launch "Contacts" app. Tap menu icon -> "Manage contacts -> "Manage private contacts".   2. Input you PIN to enter the homepage of Private contacts. Tap "+" on upper-right and select a contact to private contact list.   Viewing call history of private contactsTap a private contact on homepage and then tap the list icon to view connection history.Editing private profile shown on calling screen1. Tap upper-right menu icon and tap "Settings". Enable "Customized profile".   2. Tap "Customized profile" to edit information of a private contact on calling screen.   Note: This function may not
Props Helpful 0
BRA Level 7 | All posts
Last edited by Ladyjo on 2017/5/15 21:26

Searc thread Private contacts
Props
BRA Level 7 | All posts
Props
@Ladiyo that is my problem..i don't see Manage private contact option in Manage contact. Even though i have updated version of zenui and contracts.Any reason for this?
Props
BRA Level 7 | All posts
manthanbaranwal190695 posted on 2017/5/16 08:51
@Ladiyo that is my problem..i don't see Manage private contact option in Manage contact. Even though ...

I not used ZenUI. I only looked on my phone. Can I sent  to you mine.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm