Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Replied] [Sound] Mic problem

16172 28
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I too have the same problem,id I turn on loudspeaker thenthen other side people can hear me but if I turn it off no vouce can be head ,I have downgraded from lollipop to kitkat still the problem exists, when I try to do mic test it records some noise but not my voice, plz help what to do.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
always keep the apps upto date... im not facing any such problems... i update as soon as asus release a update via play store
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
All my applications are updated ,I think my mic gone, but it records ittle noise but no voice.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I                                                                                                   have                                                                                                   same                                                                                             problem.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Go to the nearest customer care centre.
Props
HI, Mrunal
this version we are release to fix no sound problem when calling.
can you try do the wipe cache and factory reset in recover mode.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Pitcher_ASUS posted on 2015/6/29 07:45
HI, Mrunal
this version we are release to fix no sound problem when calling.
can you try do the wipe ...

I have the same problem. I also remember downloading and installing the update. I did factory reset and wiped the cache partition after the lolypop update. It is same. No improvement.  
Props
Sovan posted on 2015/6/26 16:48
I too have the same problem,id I turn on loudspeaker thenthen other side people can hear me but if I ...

same problem here..
upgrade from KK to LL back to KK
temporary solution is to reboot the phone
then problem occurs again
built in  mic doesn't work until you  turn on speaker

any solution to this?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
This is how to check hardware failure:

Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will be entered to SMMI_TEST_V4.1.35
Select BoardMic_Test=>Press Start to check

There should be a beep and automatic playback which would verify your microphone issue.

If test fails, take it to care ceter.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
i am having the same problem after the update to lollipop.. its not hardware problem because if you call skype eco/ sound test we can hear our own voice.. but while calling the recipient can't hear us..
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm