Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [Sound] Squeaking noise during calls

1768 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
carthik IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Hello devs!
Since  2 months there  is a lot of problem  with making calls  from phone as the receivers  report bad squeaking  noises  while talking  and can't hear  properly. This happens even while recording videos . I didn't  have problem  before that. Asus  please fix this. I really  want the old zenfone  back. Loving lollipop!
Thanks
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Do factory reset and clear partition cache to solve the problem. If the problem persists after performing those please visit nearer service center to checkup hardware issue.
Props Helpful 0
BRA Level 1 | All posts
I can confirm this, people says the same about my calls.  I'll not do a factory reset without sure that will solve.
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Any way done factory reset and problem not solved
Props
Last edited by carthik on 2015/6/20 22:20

Problem was not solved even after factory reset.I dont feel like it is a hardware problem becoz it was alright in kitkat for 2 or 3 months .After  the 40.44 kitkat update i got this problem and it continues in lollipop.Many of my friends also have the exact same problem .So its probably a software issue.Please release a soft bug fix for mic.This is  how it sounds https://soundcloud.com/karthik-ga/zenfone-5-mic. i recorded with Asus sound recorder and this is how it was to reported by the reciever end.
regards,
carthik
Props
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 21:20
Do factory reset and clear partition cache to solve the problem. If the problem persists after perfo ...

no it does not solve the problem
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
carthik posted on 2015/6/24 08:57
no it does not solve the problem

Please visit nearest service center for hardware checkup.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm