Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [System] zenmotion

1264 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
rounakr94 IND Level 4 | All posts
Anyway to add zenmotion to zenfone 5? Double tap to sleep has already been ported to zf4 by X anwar jr.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
No it can not be added because it needs intel sensor hub. You can add double tap sleep by many third party apps but they can't provide you with double tap  awake feature and the reason is again same  "absence of intel sensor hub ".In ZenFone 4 he has ported only double tap sleep not the double tap awake.
Props Helpful 0
IND Level 1 | All posts
ya it can b added bro folllw the link http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2015/06/add-double-tap-to-sleep-zenfone-5.html?m=1
Props
jeetsarkar007 posted on 2015/6/9 04:20
ya it can b added bro folllw the link http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2015/06/add-double-tap-to-sleep-ze ...

Bro please read my reply properly I have already said "only double tap sleep can be added not double tap awake". Double tap awake is more important than sleep.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 01:26
Bro please read my reply properly I have already said "only double tap sleep can be added not doub ...

yeah..... in real life, we all like to fall asleep but we all hate to get awake...
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/9 04:30
yeah..... in real life, we all like to fall asleep but we all hate to get awake...

Hahaha good sense of humor......
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 01:32
Hahaha good sense of humor......

thanks vai.....
Props
okay let me know when it comes
Props
himanshu1966 posted on 2015/6/9 12:47
okay let me know when it comes

It will never come. I have already stated it is limitation of hardware. It requires intel sensor hub to run.
Props
Hello rounakr94,
ZenMotion cannot be added to ZenFone 5 since it lacks "Intel Sensor Hub".
It is a set of "low power running cores" which are awake even if the screen is turned off.
It is a limitation of hardware.
  In Nexus 5,it can be enabled using Elemental X kernel as Nexus 5 has a Snapdragon 800 processor,which can be overclocked as well as underclocked at extreme levels.
But ZenFone 5 has the lowest frequency at 800 mhz,which is quite high.
I hope it helps!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm