Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Resolved] [App] Some Denied Apps are being Allowed after every restart in AUTO START MANAGER

2146 22
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
I don't know why this is happenting but recently I am seeing that some apps which I set to Denied condition in Auto Start Manager, they are being Allowed after every time I am restarting my Phone. I have only one antivirus app, one lock app, whatsapp, twitter, HP Printer Plugin as "Allowed" under Downloaded tab in Auto Start Manager. And all the other apps are in Denied Condition.

But I have noticed that after every restart, some denied apps (not the all denied apps) are changed to "Allow" flag in there. Then I had to set them "Deny" manually.

I don't know why this is happening. This was not happening when the Bridge Update came on KitKat but after Lollipop this is happening everytime I am restarting the Phone. I don't know if anyone else has faced the issue or not. Tell me what to do? Is it a bug on Auto Start Manager or what?

Lets Make the World Full of Technologies
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Sanju please find those apps are on your SD card. Autostart manager could not control apps on SD CARD. Please move them to internal memory and then deny their startup from  Autostart manager and you will not get that problem again.
Props Helpful 0
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 00:59
Sanju please find those apps are on your SD card. Autostart manager could not control apps on SD CAR ...

okay... as per your resolution I found that those apps are really from SD card. Okay. I got it that Auto Start Manager can't control SD Card Apps but don't you think its a limitation? Then we should put all apps to internal memory. Can't Asus develop it such a way so that it can take control on every apps doesn't matter if they are from SD cards or Internal Memory. Or its because of Lollipop?
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/9 04:05
okay... as per your resolution I found that those apps are really from SD card. Okay. I got it tha ...

Yes its a limitation of autostart manager. Maybe this will be updated in future. But now we don't have any other options.
Props
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 01:11
Yes its a limitation of autostart manager. Maybe this will be updated in future. But now we don't  ...

so you are telling me that it's not dependent on Lollipop like What's Next Widgets on Lock Screen, right??? So, you guys can initiate the Asus Developers to have a look at this!!!! You guys have the real power.... Use it.... pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/9 04:27
so you are telling me that it's not dependent on Lollipop like What's Next Widgets on Lock Screen, ...

Don't know bro it maybe a part of lollipop's limitation like What's Next. I have to check it in deep. I assure if it is not a part of lollipop I will definitely try to report Asus.
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/9 04:27
so you are telling me that it's not dependent on Lollipop like What's Next Widgets on Lock Screen, ...

Don't know bro it maybe a part of lollipop's limitation like What's Next. I have to check it in deep. I assure if it is not a part of lollipop I will definitely try to report Asus.
Props
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 01:30
Don't know bro it maybe a part of lollipop's limitation like What's Next. I have to check it in de ...

I am looking for your fruitful resolution onto this Sir....
Props
Sanju posted on 2015/6/9 04:32
I am looking for your fruitful resolution onto this Sir....

I'll try my level best Sir......
Props
anirbanmid posted on 2015/6/9 01:34
I'll try my level best Sir......

Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|