Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] #MaxSaveMyPal Contest Winner Announced    

19133 143
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal 

Dhokebaaz .. Kabhi to sath diya kar, jab dekho to battery chahiye..
Baigairat xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Whenever I see Battery Low on anyone's phone, the first and the oly thought that comes to my mind is poor guy should have bought Zenfone Max and thus relieved himself of such miseries #MaxSaveMyPal

xj_event
asus.png
Props
“Battery Low” reminds me of weekend, it finishes at a very fast speed.

#MaxSaveMyPal Zen

xj_event
asus.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by hydrapad on 2017/3/5 19:45

When I see "Low Battery" the first thing that comes to my mind is "Oh NO! NOT NOW!!I have so much to do, wish this Battery lasted Longer, till I completed my assignments!"

#MaxSaveMyPal

xj_event

#MaxSaveMyPal

#MaxSaveMyPal
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
brother and family sleeping in nearest room will wakeup at night after hearing bad battery low notification sound of my old android phone which is unstoppable so i hide phone under pillows and search powerbank #MaxSaveMyPal

xj_event
asus.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal @ASUS
when I see my phone's battery low ,the first thing that comes to my mind -Gosh !!! Not again ,Fed up with my phone ,Why dont I have #ZenFone3sMax with me xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-06-01-10-19.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

RE: #MaxSaveMyPal Contest

I feel like that i am out of the world, and went back to stone age, some times it feels like i am a fish out of the water #MaxSaveMyPal

asus.jpg

xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal #ASUS
When I see my battery low, First I worried about how can charge my phone because always not available everywhere Power point to charge my phone. I feel my self very hopeless because I carry a dead phone. Nothing to be used my phone after low battery. xj_event
Screenshot (238).png
Props
https://scontent-lax3here my entrie 
https://scontent-lax31.xx.fbcdn. ... oe=592E00D7
xj_event
Props
#MaxSaveMyPalWhen I see my battery low , I start thinking to have a good phn with good battery backup like #Asusxj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm