Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] #MaxSaveMyPal Contest Winner Announced    

19841 143
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I want to win the ZenFone Max So that i can use my smartphone as long as possible because of awesome zenfone max battery backup
#MaxSaveMyPalxj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-12-14-10-13.png
Props

#MaxSaveMyPal
When my phone on low battery i think about my love and try to tell her good bye we will meet after one hour when my bettery will charge #MaxSaveMyPalxj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal and @AsusIndia
When I see my battery low! I was thinking to buy a New ASUS phone.I use Power saver mode and all working stopped my mobile,like data,videos,music,stopped properly.after some time I plug in to #ASUS power bank to my phone To charge agian and start working agian...
REGISTER ON #ZenTalk
Write a comment
Share,and like the ASUS video post on Facebook.xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-17-09-07.png
Props
#MaxSaveMyPal
When my phone on low battery i think about my love and try to tell her good bye we will meet after one hour when my bettery will charge #MaxSaveMyPalxj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-12-22-55-24-35.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal and @AsusIndia
When I see my battery low! I was thinking to buy a New ASUS phone.I use Power saver mode and all working stopped my mobile,like data,videos,music,stopped properly.after some time I plug in to #ASUS power bank to my phone To charge agian and start working agian...xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-17-06-45.png
Props
There is no option to upload screenshotsxj_event
Props
When I see Battery Low, suddenly my mind comes with the word Charger,  if there is a ping sound saying Battery Low I plug in charger and used when I have some very important things to do like girlfriend's call, college important project mails from concern teachers or net banking. xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-12-15-52-09.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by aashiya_usman on 2017/3/13 10:08

I would love to have a phone with a good battery back up
#MaxSavemy Palxj_event
Screenshot_20170313-103554.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by aashiya_usman on 2017/3/13 10:25

Asus is the only phone i recommend everyone because of its wonderful battery saver
#MaxSavemyPal
@asusindiaxj_event
Screenshot_20170313-105136.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
arupdas726 posted on 2017/3/4 12:10
When my battery low then I feel my girlfriend breakup me, I feel I am alone in the world, I feel dar ...

#MaxSaveMyPal...When My Battery Low then feel ..Miss my Work ..b'coz My Work Depend Onely My Mobilexj_event
Screenshot_20170312-232151.jpg
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm