Release Note
ZenTalk

[Finished] #MaxSaveMyPal Contest Winner Announced    

19503 143
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal
Whenever i see battery low phone i feel angry why they guys doing sarcastic things finally they will have to buy zenfone for long battery life and did not worry about battery
xj_event
FB_IMG_1489164556610.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by liza.konwar on 2017/3/10 23:46

When ever i see #BatteryLow that red icon annoyed me i start panicking and hunting for a spare charger...and most of the time i can't talk to my family and friends because of low battery problem..i feel embarrassed to ask a total stranger to use their charger, but would anyway because the anxiety of a dead smartphone is too great.Hope to win this phone @Asusindia #MaxSaveMyPalxj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-10-16-07-30_1.jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-10-17-54-45.jpg
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
#MaxSaveMyPal #Contest
 "OMG GIFT ME POWER HOUSE PHONE"xj_event
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by aashritamargam on 2017/3/11 10:28

Screenshot_2017-03-11-10-50-31.jpg #MaxSaveMyPal #Contest 
"OMG PLEASE GIFT POWER TRANSFORMER PHONE"xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-10-37-04.jpg
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
When i see my battery low i say " I should have bought #AsusZenFoneMax , i wont do this mistake again"
;)xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-15-31-27.png
Props
When I am out of home and I see that red devil battery sign which means battery low, all i think is to close every possible app on the phone, switch the data off and wait for the dreaded journey back home to finish as soon as possible.

But if I am at home and the battery low sign flashes on my phone I simply think of finishing all the important work as soon as possible as I know my life would come on a standstill when i would put it on charger and wait for those long 1.5hours and feel all handicapped! xj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-20-29-12.png
Props
When I'm out of home & I see that red devil battery sign 'battery low', all i think is to close every possible app on the phone, switch the data off & wait for the dreaded journey back home to finish as soon as possible.
But if I'm at home & the battery low sign flashes on my phone I simply think of finishing all the important work as soon as possible as I know my life would come on a standstill when I'd put it on charger & wait for those long 1.5hours & feel all handicapped!
My thinking is a clear reflection of not having a phone with monster battery & instead having one with a fast draining one! My friends are sailing in the same boatxj_event
Screenshot_2017-03-11-20-29-12.png
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
extremely want a phone that goes far as I am.....xj_event
Screenshot_20170312-005558.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
arupdas726 posted on 2017/3/4 12:10
When my battery low then I feel my girlfriend breakup me, I feel I am alone in the world, I feel dar ...

#MaxSaveMyPal i would like to say when i see battery low phone i suggest to them that they should not use phone because now days phone is everything for us and if our phone can't live a single day so we also cannot live without it.xj_event
received_1216308118416813.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
khatrime posted on 2017/3/12 13:16
#MaxSaveMyPal i would like to say when i see battery low phone i suggest to them that they should  ...

#MaxSaveMyPal
I am college student and my few friends who have phones they many times ask to me about charger or powerBank i keep suggesting them for a long time they should buy zenfone max which gives 2 day battery backupxj_event
FB_IMG_1489164556610.jpg
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm