Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [Signal/ Connection] Beep Sound while making calls .

793 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sam21amj IND Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.0
Frequency of Occurrence: N/a
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
When i make calls, often it starts beep sounding instead of ring sound. And after that its got connected with the concern dialled no. But again there is no voice from that side and when instantaly after disconnection of call, i receive any call from anybody, agian there is no voice.Kindly tell me how to resolve it...
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Try out the following steps :
1. Check the Speaker as well as the Receiver using the SMMI test (type 0.12345+= in calculator) in normal and safe boot mode.
2. If the tests gets passed in any one boot mode, perform a wipe partition cache using the recovery mode and also clear the storage app cache.
3. If the tests fails in both boot mode, perform a hard reset.
4. If still the problem persists, then you should visit the nearest Asus service center from your location.
Find it here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

Good Luck.
Props Helpful 0
This is the defect in the motherboard.pl contact service center immediately without any delay.If you are out of warranty ASUS Service center will charge more than Rs.1000 to rectify their manufacturing defect with your phone.Be careful.I have such kind of experience so that I am suggesting 
Props
sam21amj IND Level 1 | All posts
I have done the calcultor test that is passed and now dont know to how do further test..However it seems a defect in hardware so better as advised i will move to the service center..Thanks Mr. BASKAR...
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm