Release Note
ZenTalk

[Reported] [System] AnDroid 7 for zenfone 2    

195501 181
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Good morning, my dear friends!

I continue to await a final position (answer with evidence) from Anthony Van Dyck (Pesaro, Italy) who is the Author of this Petition and also Member of this Forum Zentalk!

Hugs!
Props
LTU Level 6 | All posts
If anyone doesn't know, the Nokia 3310 comes back and price only 59€

Source:
https://www.google.lt/amp/s/then ... t=ms-android-huawei
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
pasas posted on 2017/2/14 16:33
If anyone doesn't know, the Nokia 3310 comes back and price only 59€

Source:

Believe it: there are people in the world who use the unbreakable Nokia 3310 even today!
Props
LTU Level 6 | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/14 22:30
Believe it: there are people in the world who use the unbreakable Nokia 3310 even today!

I know, because Nokia and decided to resume production of this phone with some improvements to the phone. I remember when dropped, the phone, like LEGO constructor assembled again it worked perfectly.
It was the best and most durable phone, which is still wrapped in various legends, which is a reality. I hope to be as good as it was before. If manufactured, need buy it for father in law.
The older Nokia phones I had to use these Nokia 1610, 1611, 3310, 3340.
yes.gif
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
pasas posted on 2017/2/14 18:35
I know, because Nokia and decided to resume production of this phone with some improvements to the ...

Years ago, I used for a long time a model of Nokia that was currently equivalent to the ZF3 DeLuxe, the most expensive of the line of ZF3s, was very expensive at that time ...
Props
Last edited by mohamed.khalaf.b on 2017/2/16 04:20

ASUS ZenFone 2 (Z00AD) should receive Android 7 update
We nearly the same hardware with zf3
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
mohamed.khalaf.b posted on 2017/2/16 02:17
ASUS ZenFone 2 (Z00AD) should receive Android 7 update
We nearly the same hardware with zf3

Yeah right, never mind the abandoned processor in our ZF2.................
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Robex posted on 2017/2/16 08:27
Yeah right, never mind the abandoned processor in our ZF2.................

If the ZF2 quietly runs the CyanogenMod 14.1 which is based on the Android 7.1 Nougat because ZF2 and ZF3 have similar hardware, why not run the Android 7 Nougat developed / tuned for the ZF3?
Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Robex on 2017/2/16 15:56
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/16 12:09
If the ZF2 quietly runs the CyanogenMod 14.1 which is based on the Android 7.1 Nougat because ZF2  ...

Cos at Asus there is nobody to play with Intel SoC in 2 years old model to work on Nougat, look at like painful Marshmallow, they bearly delivered it with such a delay. They rather lost some customers than losing on resources with ze551ml. It's call a business, money talk everything else is secondary and they took calculated risk...

Only my oppinion mate.....

Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Robex posted on 2017/2/16 12:48
Cos at Asus there is nobody to play with Intel SoC in 2 years old model to work on Nougat, look at  ...

I'm going to give an example of my Country, Brazil: here due to the bad information about the ZF2s' perpetual BUGS, it ended up reflecting on the sales of the ZF3s and the Zenfone 3 with each passing day their prices drop because nobody wants to buy ZF3 in Brazil. Asus has made a gauntlet the size of Everest, now it's learning from mistakes!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm