[Reported] [System] AnDroid 7 for zenfone 2    

195421 181
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
LTU Level 6 | All posts
Last edited by pasas on 2017/2/13 16:54
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/13 15:31
Yes it's true!

Exactly 12,483 users are dissatisfied with Asus Support around the world!

I spit and not bought at the ASUS phone. I saw P9 Lite Dual SIM and he liked me right away. Besides, when I first saw that, I thought that this SONY phone, because it is very similar to the design of SONY. At first, I was thinking to buy this F5121 SONY XPERIA X(when reading the comments, it was not very good and not have Dual SIM), but as the end of the year will want to buy flagship, now it was not yet a revolutionary flagship 2017.
I 2SIM not use constantly, but only then, When often the need ariss. Yes, the Dual SIM phone, it is an advantage, of course, if are operating properly. With ASUS ZF2 ZE551ML was one trouble with Dual SIM. Why not choose ZF3? Highly praised @Driver8666 not have problems ZF3 ZE552KL, but I no longer trust the ASUS. The first ASUS phone and Full of problems. If at least the third or fourth with a lot of problems, then definitely maybe think about ASUS phones, but for now, although let's sum up all the best in his flagship in 2017, but still the ASUS not choose and that will release Android N dedicated ZF2 anyway in my opinion not change.
yes.gif
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
pasas posted on 2017/2/13 11:48
I spit and not bought at the ASUS phone. I saw P9 Lite Dual SIM and he liked me right away. Beside ...

Because of Zenfone 2's everlasting bugs, at least here in Brazil, sales of Zenfone 3 ($ 245) are a failure, no one wants to buy, and currently Zenfone 3 is already purchased for much less than half the price I paid For my Zenfone 2 ($ 560)!

Anyway, Asus is starting to pay for its sin!
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
tr_ul posted on 2017/2/13 11:13
the guy who made this petition didn't give a proof about the victory he claimed
why didn't he pro ...

All petition demands will be met by June 15th!

Thank you to all who sign the petition.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/13 18:26
All petition demands will be met by June 15th!

Thank you to all who sign the petition.

ok we still waiting with you for the response
Props
GEO Level 1 | All posts
So when you will make update to ZF2 ?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Why bother with Asus. I ended up ditching zenfone 2 and bought ZTE Axon 7. Axon already has Nougat firmware. Battery life is incredible. Since 0700 until 1850 with moderate use battery is showing 76%. Who needs Asus when there are better and cheaper products out there. I thought about Zenfone 3 for about 10 minutes remembered what a fiasco Marshmallow roll out was and decided to jump ship. No more Asus phones for me.  
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
This information was passed on to me by Anthony Van Dyck (Pesaro, Italy) who is the petitioner and also a member of this Zentalk Forum!

According to his information, Android N will be available until June 15, 2017.

I asked him to give me some concrete proof from Asus proving what Anthony Van Dyck said, but Anthony has not yet returned!
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/14 03:59
This information was passed on to me by Anthony Van Dyck (Pesaro, Italy) who is the petitioner and a ...

i think if he has proof , he would post it in the site change. from the beginning
Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
gnmilasi posted on 2017/2/14 02:59
This information was passed on to me by Anthony Van Dyck (Pesaro, Italy) who is the petitioner and a ...

according to what asus did with the mm update, if (very big IF) asus will say june we must expect it for next winter and with shitloads of bugs, meanwhile android O was released and people will soon start to beg for it on zf2
Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
smb4 posted on 2017/2/14 00:43
Why bother with Asus. I ended up ditching zenfone 2 and bought ZTE Axon 7. Axon already has Nougat f ...

dude you are reading my mind, the zte axon 7 it's my reserve choice in case I had enough of zf2 or in case of hardware problems.
specs are very good, snapdragon 820 (only snapdragon for me for future), 4 gb ram, 5.5 inch, microsd (shameful that oneplus3T not have it), super audio.
how is the modding on axon? root?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm